Kevin Lee (-310) vs. Al Iaquinta (+255)... Best action of 2018?

Barely 26 years old, 6-1 in the last couple years with his only loss in a title fight with Ferguson. Khabib wasn't fighting someone like a prime Ferguson in a title fight when he was 24 or 25. Heck he's still not fighting Ferguson now...

All of that is irrelevant, we saw the Barboza fight and we're about to see the Al fight, two very recent common opponents.
The fact that Lee fans still can only bring up Barboza, stylistic dream matchup that still almost KO'ed him, only proves how overrated he is.

What the hell else has he done that I should be impressed with?

Finished Barboza, 100% dominance both standing and on the ground other than that one strike.

The Al fight was when he was a kid and had only been wrestling a few years (~10 years less than Al). That's like bringing up an old Holloway fight. We'll soon see what a prime Lee does to Al. I think he finishes him.
if khabib had 5 rounds he would have stopped edson, lol.

The 5 round aspect is a bit scary but Lee will submit him and once again outdo Khabib.
Outdo Khabib? AGAIN? Delusional..
<36>
Maybe, or he could have gotten kicked in the head and rocked or even KO'd too. Both hypotheticals.
Just because 2 hypothetical things could happen doesn't mean they have the same probability of becoming reality.
Had that fight continued Edson would've very likely been finished in R4, he was done there by the end of R3.
Who did better against Barboza in the first 3 rounds? Definitely Khabib, who was never hurt and looked more composed and fresh.
Also, Khabib did it first showing the path to Lee, who then went on to reproduce it, almost getting knocked out in the process AND missing weight to do it.

Y'all motherfuckers act like fighters cant improve.

Lee will outclass Al this time around.

This is the perfect weekend for an underdog lottery ticket parlay.

Iaquinta at +250
Frank Mir +115
Sergio Pettis +150
Jim Miller +255
Bobby Green +205
Liam Mcgeary +190
Neiman Gracie +310

I plan on knocking these bookies dead this weekend.

Don't listen you'll lose your money, ive seen every single Lee fight.

Hes improved since his FIRST ufc fight.

Stopped trinaldos streak, choked out mustafaev and destroyed Barboza, who is better than Iaquinta.

Barely 26 years old, 6-1 in the last couple years with his only loss in a title fight with Ferguson. Khabib wasn't fighting someone like a prime Ferguson in a title fight when he was 24 or 25. Heck he's still not fighting Ferguson now...

All of that is irrelevant, we saw the Barboza fight and we're about to see the Al fight, two very recent common opponents.
you know everything better than others,
if I am not wrong you did also know that Conor would beat Khabib and it would be easy.
now, what ? I am sure your excuse is Conor and his ringrust or some other shit

Finished Barboza,100% dominance both standing and on the ground other than that one strike.

So not 100% dominance then.

p79qPwf.gif

once again outdo Khabib.

WTF, just stahp

fq1A8rd.gif

You're letting the hate blind you.

Lee is going to finish Al. However, those odds should be closer to -300, so you have yourself a bargain TS.

Also, people tend to forget the golf ball sized staph that Lee had going in to the Ferguson fight. Ferguson puts on a crazy pace and is very skilled on both standing and on the ground. Lee still dominated him until he ran out of gas.

I won’t even consider on betting on Iaquinta. We’ll see what happens.

I think Kevin will win but as those odds I agree that Al is worth a bet as I don't see Lee running away with it.

I think Kevin will win but as those odds I agree that Al is worth a bet as I don't see Lee running away with it.

This is how gambling addiction works.

"I think x beats y but I'm betting y because the value is good".

Hoping Al wins just so i can see less Kevin Lee on the media.

Back