Kevin Lee: “Masvidal waited 20 years for fame only to start doing the fakest whack s---”

masvidal 100 per cent beat kevin lee, while kevin lee is 100 per cent bigger than masvidal even at LW. He sounds pathetic ...

Kevin lee should feel bless if he can even win a decision against al iaquinta while having 10 lbs over the guy ...
5ft8 Kevin lee is bigger than 5ft11 jorge masvidal who is a weight devision above?

Upper middle tier talent who finds himself saying outlandish things and being extremely unlikable. I'd say I was spot on

Lee is a likeable guy. There's nothing wrong with thinking Masvidal is wack. The guy shows up to fights in bathroom robes.

Those guys did what Kevin Lee failed to do. Over the past few years, he's been just as fake, just as whack, the only difference is Kevin wasn't able to win his biggest fights.

If Fighter Kevin Lee says it's not cool then it's not cool guys

I like Kevin Lee. His biggest problem is that he often fights to the level of his opponent. Wish he hadnt lost to Iaquinta because Kevin Lee at the top of the card would be exciting times

Kevin "I'll show you how to coat tail ride" Lee

masvidal 100 per cent beat kevin lee, while kevin lee is 100 per cent bigger than masvidal even at LW. He sounds pathetic ...

Kevin lee should feel bless if he can even win a decision against al iaquinta while having 10 lbs over the guy ...

Masvidal lost a decision to Iaquinta too

but he didn't win

Kevin Lee is a retard. Watching Iaquinta dominate him twice is always hilarious.

can we stop Kevin Lee threads pls?
The guy has yet to backup his claims and no where near championship pedigree, he is a top 5 gatekeep at best.

If Tony Ferguson is wack, and Tony finished Lee, what does that make Lee?
Tony Ferguson is awesome, I was referring to the thread title. At the first taste of fame Masvidal's character switched from the realest street dude in the UFC to being its biggest attention whore.

he isn't wrong but he's still a huge fucking clown, just like masvidal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back