Kevin James or Chris Farley?

?

• Total voters
Farley is not even funny

All he does is spasm around making stupid noises

tumblr_m99u8cVlzh1qebvfho1_500.jpg

If Kevin James died today it wouldn't be a tragedy , Farleys death was a tragedy .

David Spade pisses me off , that Joe dirt shit was a disgrace .

Da fu wrong wich you boy? So you like homos naked?

Everyone knowd dat...

That's right. Kevin James gets my vote. Please don't ban me, Petey.

Well that's enough internet for me today. I can't believe this is a serious question.

I liked James when he wHas on King of Queens but no he's not in the same ballpark as Farley. If Farley is the equivalent of Babe Ruth of big fat guy comedy, then James is Don Mattingly. Mattingly had a few great seasons in the mid 80's but his overall career isn't that of a HOFer.

I voted Kevin James but that is because I have never seen Chris Farley in anything.

Lol

I voted Kevin James but that is because I have never seen Chris Farley in anything.

Lol
Watch his best of SNL, Tommy Boy, Black Sheep, he died young unfortunately, him and Belushi both at 33. Then Candy at 51 as he was hitting his prime, three of the funniest guys of all time and unfortunately we didn't get to see even the tip of the iceberg of their talents.

Once I saw this thread this was the 1st thing I pictured.

Kevin James has had a few decent projects, and a ton of dogshit. Chris Farley is a comedy god and arguably the greatest ever on SNL. Unlike James he actually made good movies too. This isn't a fair matchup at all, it's like Fedor-Sylvia. If you want to compare fatties in comedy you should have done Farley vs Belushi or Candy.

King of Queens was more a product of good writing and casting than anything to really do with Kevin James, hence him not being worth fuck all in anything else.

Farley is the GOAT physical comedian, and quite good at subtle comedy as well.

And Joe Dirt was fucking funny, get yourself a wahburger and some French cries if you wanna whine about it @TrippleOG

The fact that this is a question to me is mind blowing.

Chippendales sketch > Kevin James career

Same here. The world was a better place with Chris Farley in it

I like both guys but Farley >>> James. Maaan...just imagine the extra amounts of hilarity he'd have given us if he never passed...fuck.

Eh. Tbh neither of them is really that funny to me. Just not my kind of humor. If I had to choose I might pick james, his movies are pretty bad though.

Eh. Tbh neither of them is really that funny to me. Just not my kind of humor. If I had to choose I might pick james, his movies are pretty bad though.

Here comes the boom was funny

But yeah most of his movies suck mainly due to the fact that all his movies are adam sandler movies

Here comes the boom was funny

But yeah most of his movies suck mainly due to the fact that all his movies are adam sandler movies

Yeah Sandler is such a complete hack it's hard to believe his movies make money. Been over a decade since he's made anything good.

Back