Kevin James or Chris Farley?

?

• Total voters
I like both guys but Farley >>> James. Maaan...just imagine the extra amounts of hilarity he'd have given us if he never passed...fuck.

if you dont answer Chris Farley you F'd up a long time ago.

giphy.gif

I love Kevin James but you know you're funny when Christian Bale, fucking Batman and Oscar winner, says your movie is one of his favorites.

"I always choose… the default answer for me is Beverly Hills Ninja. It’s an easy one to give because most people go, 'What? Oh, okay.’ But Chris Farley’s fantastic. Clearly I’ve got other films, but I just watched that two nights in a row and was crying with laughter both times, so I just went, 'Yeah I’ll give that as my answer."

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Why-...Ninja-His-Favorite-Movie-All-Time-118417.html

Chris Farley for the motherfucking win.

4168-2.jpg

I like both but Farley is a clear favorite. If he didn't die he would of had Shrek under his belt

Just to clarify, I meant more of Kevin James' standup and his work on King of Queens, not his movies. King of Queens was hilarious and underrated show IMO. I'm not sure why he didn't transition to movies so well.

If Kevin James died today it wouldn't be a tragedy , Farleys death was a tragedy .

David Spade pisses me off , that Joe dirt shit was a disgrace .

Added a poll.

Will ban all Kevin James voters.
I can't figure out if the pole is even more insulting or the funniest thing about this thread.

lol at this even being a poll

or even a thought

let us switch gears and let OP know what we think of this thread

ff_660.jpg

Farley rightfully killing it in this poll.

Farley's victory dance.
chris_farley.jpg

Who is the funnier fat guy? They are the same age, similar comedy style.

Kevin James just cracks me up for some reason, his delivery is excellent and hilarious facial expressions. Loved his stand up and King of Queens. Makes me wonder what Chris Farley could have done if he hadn't left us so early. He was bigger than Adam Sandler at the time, I'm sure he could have been greater.

Edit: Just to clarify, I meant more of Kevin James' standup and his work on King of Queens, not his movies. King of Queens was a hilarious and underrated show IMO. I'm not sure why he didn't transition to movies so well.
Not a fan of Kevin James' stand-up or his movies. Chris Farley's was pretty decent in his silly flicks!

Kevin James on KoQ, though, is top notch comedy!

Farley is not even funny

All he does is spasm around making stupid noises

Back