Kevin James or Chris Farley?

?

• Total voters
To each his own. I like fat guy physical comedy. I absolutely hate sarcasm comedy. I can't stand vince Vaughn and David Spade.

Vince Vaughn is so fucking annoying with his "I am going to say a bunch of lame jokes at 80 mph" gimmick.

While we're at it Fuck David Spade.

Last edited:
I haven't really seen any of their shit tbh. But from what little I've seen of Farley he was hilarious. dat body language

I'm not going to start posting all the different videos, actually I might, of celebrities and comedians talking about how Farley effected their lives, but you are right, Farley is a legend. The guy was a walking show. The only other person that could turn it on in a room and just take over is someone like Robin Williams who also was a walking show. Spade tells a story about how Farley would walk into a room full of comedians and actors and various big wigs and he would be center stage, everyone's eyes were on Farley. Its sad his inner demons took him so young.

It's sad he didn't have a stronger body. Would have liked to see him be able to do all the drugs he wanted and still have success like Keith Richards. That shit always catches up though

Farely wasn't just a big goofy idiot either. Dude could act. I'd have loved to see him in more serious roles. Him and John Candy are two guys who could have turned in some great performances if not for their prematue deaths.

To each his own. I like fat guy physical comedy. I absolutely hate sarcasm comedy. I can't stand vince Vaughn and David Spade.

Yeah God forbid you actually have to pay attention, think a little bit and what not, instead of watching a fat guy knock a table over.

Kevin James was really great on King of Queens I really liked that show. Other than that all his movies have been trash.

Vince Vaughn is so fucking annoying with his "I am going to say a bunch of lame jokes at 80 mph" gimmick.

Fuck David Spade too while we're at it.

Damn bro. Shitting on Farley and Vaughn?

Care to step outside?

Anyone who says James is just saying so because they think Farley's youtube vids are too grainy.

Farley was funnier. Legend.

But James was damn funny on the King of Queens in my opinion.

Sarcastic people are fucking annoying.

You probably think a blooper reel is funny, or a clown slipping on a banana peel or some shit.

Probably one of the mouth breathers who doesn't think stand-up is funny, but makes sure to tune into WWE every week for "caca" and "pee-pee" jokes.

NeKB8ZR67TuV2.gif

N8EHkQjICc2A.gif

VQdqiwW2oJCFy.gif

You probably think a blooper reel is funny, or a clown slipping on a banana peel or some shit.

Probably one of the mouth breathers who doesn't think stand-up is funny, but makes sure to tune into WWE every week for "caca" and "pee-pee" jokes.

Do you think David Spade is funnier than Chris Farley?

I've never found Farley funny. His humor was way over the top. King of Queens is top tier though.

Added a poll.

Will ban all Kevin James voters.

Back