Kevin Holland is a future champion

honestly he dodged a bullet tonight if Muradov didn't got injured he would have 100% starched Kevin Holland tonight

Kevin Holland is a G. Came out in a first fight against Thiago Santos and did not look lost, rapidly improving, has great attitude, will fight anyone, speaks real talk, entertaining every fight. What's not to like? He will definitely be a staple in the top 10, not sure yet about championship aspirations, but he has potential

He has potential, but he's making a mistake looking too far down the line at someone he realistically stands NO Chance to beat. It's definitely good to be Confident and have Gold asportations, but he hasn't even fought at Top 15 opponent and he's mouthing off at Adesanya whose undefeated and has 100x more experience.

Kind of an odd call out. His eyes are getting bigger than his stomach. He can't afford to look past any elite competition he hasn't faced. Ballsy, but mistaken, Adesanya fucks him up badly.

I'd like to see him rematch Brendan Allen

I can't even tell. He keeps fighting cans in really wild brawls. I haven't seen anything too promising yet, and he looks like a WW.

Khamzat would've been the obvious fight to make here:/

feed him to Khamzat for a contender fight for the MW title next after the Leon fight. I would love to see Khamzat vs the guy from the hotel.

This is the life brudda smesh everybuddy take the bonus and drink the coconuts

Super fun guy to watch and he is Chimaev level of activity.

Feed him Weidman.

4 wins in 2020 is impressive.

Who's next for Holland? Time the UFC gave him somebody in the Top 15.

I'm sure he wants a rematch with Brendan Allen who just beat him a year ago. Allen is fighting Heinisch (who is in the Top 15) next week:
https://www.sherdog.com/events/UFC-on-ESPN-17-Santos-vs-Teixeira-87362

Timing and prospective opponents are perfect, IMO. Let Holland take the winner.

Middleweight and Holland weighed 193lbs on fight night against Santos... He may weigh more now though but for Comparison Santos weighed 209.5lbs for that fight and Costa weighed 213.8 against Romero.

Khamzat would've been the obvious fight to make here:/

Thought he was "The Help"?

tenor.gif

J/k prolly lower ceiling but he is fun scrapper and not stalling on taking bouts...respect!

Long rangy striker with good accuracy and power, and he has 81 inch reach. Litterally 185 Jon jones

He would smash prime Anderson imo.

Holland imo has come a long way from being the guy who completely stalled the action in his fight with Santos by goofing off the entire fight. If he keeps improving he could become a contender for sure.

I don't think Stewart beat him but I wasn't impressed

Back