Kevin Holland has gotten annoying real quick

Him saying Khamzat is weak minded while the man is really sick from Covid is not even trash talk, it's just a jackass move.

I get that he speaks his mind and that can appeal to fans but dude is a straight up narcissist meanwhile who the fuck has he actually beaten? What's he accomplished in the ufc?

KOing a 90 year old Jacare was his coming out party. Cool but that doesnt make you a world beater. Split decisioning Darren Stewart? Ok.

I'm gonna laugh if Brunson takes him down and subs him real quick

Maybe stop watching JRE?

Bruh. Come on, man. I ain't gonna get into that. Mods descended on me. Just google it. Mistaking black people with support staff and the implications. Sherdoggers are a bunch of snowflakes and will call me a racebaiter for calling out blatant racism. But trust me it was bad.
I'm honestly not trolling or trying to be sarcastic.
I'm not aware of "support staff" or " room service" stereotypes for Blacks. I say this as somebody who's worked in Hospitality for years.

Him saying Khamzat is weak minded while the man is really sick from Covid is not even trash talk, it's just a jackass move.

I get that he speaks his mind and that can appeal to fans but dude is a straight up narcissist meanwhile who the fuck has he actually beaten? What's he accomplished in the ufc?

KOing a 90 year old Jacare was his coming out party. Cool but that doesnt make you a world beater. Split decisioning Darren Stewart? Ok.

I'm gonna laugh if Brunson takes him down and subs him real quick
Do u want sherdog to “cancel him” because he says stuff that rub you the wrong area?

War Cancel Culture
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

00CANCELTEEN2-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

Well he said it himself that he's a Conor fan. That's all you need to know that it's just a part of his shtick.
TS' AV:
562259.jpg

Why do I have the feeling Holland only became "annoying" because he revealed he likes Conor? Conor Derangement Syndrome is a very real thing.

Holland stays active, brings action every time, and sticks out amongst a roster of 500+ fighters, without any help from UFC's PR department. Some of the things he says are silly, but I'm not mad at him.

Back