Kevin Holland has gotten annoying real quick

No it is not there are cans in the ufc too.
The level is the highest you can get , even beating 5 "cans" in the UFC in a calender year is amazing.. you clearly don't appreciate the level they are fighting at, the risk of fighting or how hard it is to prepare for a fight and win 5 times in a year.

Him saying Khamzat is weak minded while the man is really sick from Covid is not even trash talk, it's just a jackass move.

I get that he speaks his mind and that can appeal to fans but dude is a straight up narcissist meanwhile who the fuck has he actually beaten? What's he accomplished in the ufc?

KOing a 90 year old Jacare was his coming out party. Cool but that doesnt make you a world beater. Split decisioning Darren Stewart? Ok.

I'm gonna laugh if Brunson takes him down and subs him real quick

He also had Covid and was back to fight within a couple weeks. A win over Jacare is still better than anything that Khamzat has done. Holland also was doing well with jacare on the ground which I think is forgotten in his win. Most people beat him on the feet.

He does come off as a bit of a dick though and I think top 5 is his limit. They should just match them both up and get the fight over with.
I think Holland is more proven of the two and at this stage takes it. The Khmazat call out of Magny was pretty weak compared to the fights the UFC was previously offering him.

Khamzat told him that he's room service and go clean his room, many took that as a racial joke.

I thought he meant that as a general dig. Just my opinion.

Absolutely. Khamzat doesn’t understand the nuances of what is considered taboo in American culture. He wasn’t trying o equate Holland with a slave.

I liked him until I heard him the Rogan podcast. His arguments are just really weak, yet he acts like he is 100% right about everything.

He also had Covid and was back to fight within a couple weeks. A win over Jacare is still better than anything that Khamzat has done. Holland also was doing well with jacare on the ground which I think is forgotten in his win. Most people beat him on the feet.

He does come off as a bit of a dick though and I think top 5 is his limit. They should just match them both up and get the fight over with.
I think Holland is more proven of the two and at this stage takes it. The Khmazat call out of Magny was pretty weak compared to the fights the UFC was previously offering him.

Some people react worse to COVID than others depending on how much viral load they get. Hard to understand, I know.

No it is not there are cans in the ufc too.
Buckley was the darling of this forum after the spin kick. Fluffy just beat Rodolfo Vieira. Stewart is a 10 fight UFC veteran. Jacare, though admittedly past his prime, is a legend in the sport. Those aren't cans.

This kid stepped in on short notice, undersized, and outgunned by Santos in his debut. He got his ass whipped soundly, but he had this same energy the whole time.

Some people react worse to COVID than others depending on how much viral load they get. Hard to understand, I know.

I know that, but that would have a major part in the whole situation. I haven't finished the recent Rogan podcast with Holland, but he says he stayed at the house for a couple days and went back to training within a week. I haven't seen anyone specifically ask for a comment on the situation yet, but based off what I have heard from Holland I think that woiuld be the first thing he said.

He's always been annoying.

His UFC career has been hyped up for no reason. A few lucky decisions and your marquee win is geriatric Jacare?

He's mediocre.

Sure, Holland is a bit of a prick, but damn. What's with this russian love? Nobody can say anything negative about a russian without this forum blowing up with butthurt dudes.
Edit: yea, I know he's Swedish, but he's Russian born and that's why he's got this crazy fanbase

don't know, but he did address this a few months ago, saying to his people take a chill pill, stop taking everything too serious.
he should take his own advice though.

These crybaby threads are getting annoying real quick.

He’s saying many fighters have had covid and fought.
Fans are using khamzats as a built in excuse if he doesn’t look good gets tired or loses.
and khamzats still an unproven guy in many areas. 8 fights. Hasn’t gone 5 rounds
We haven’t seen him face adversity and he’s always dictated the pace and where he wants the fight.

no other fighter got the covid treatment as khamzat and Dana took care of him personally.

he gets special consideration and that’s obvious. But that’s fine. I’m fans of both guys. And would like to see that fight.

Beating any 5 opponents in that amount of time in the UFC is a massive achievement.

Ok then I’ll beat up CM Punk 5 times in five months and then you can call me the goat.

Ok then I’ll beat up CM Punk 5 times in five months and then you can call me the goat.
We are not talking about the same opponent, or GOATS... If CM punk was in your 5 wins in a calendar year, you have had an amazing calendar year still.

We are not talking about the same opponent, or GOATS... If CM punk was in your 5 wins in a calendar year, you have had an amazing calendar year still.

Quality of opponents is what my point was. Kevin is massively over-rated and had no right to be called Fighter of the Year.

Back