Kevin Holland has gotten annoying real quick

I'm a Holland fan but that was some seriously ignorant shit he was spouting on the rogan podcast.

But we learned he has a giant dildo stash in the trunk of his car. Now we gotta watch out for Dillon Dannis trying to find it.

its not about the nationality but about the religion, TS and a bunch of other religious trolls are on every muslin fighters nuts and their bias lets them melt down to every criticism against their boys
It’s a mix of religion and being from a certain region. No body cares over here if say Mike Tyson claims he’s Muslims but if you talk about a Muslim fighter from the chech region. These Russian bots are programmed to jump in and say non sense in his defense.

I get the feeling you just don't like people who speak their mind

Get offended often?

White knight often?

Often say you don't like how someone else behaved and then wish for their demise?

Sheesh bro .
That's a bit extreme don't you think?

I pointed out how Holland degrading Khamzat while the man is ill from a disease and calling him weak for it is pathetic behavior.
That's it.

And from that you literally mustered up and manufactured an entire perception of me in real life by exaggerating everything I said.

Good luck to you dawg.

As long as he keeps delivering exciting performances every other month, he can run his mouth as much as he wants to. The guy is as game as they come and genuinely wants to fight everyone- no cherry-picking, no clowning. Let's just enjoy that.

If you're a fan of Holland, do yourself a favor and skip right over that JRE episode. Dude sounded like an absolute idiot. I like him and his fighting style, but that shit was cringey and idiotic to say the least.

If you're a fan of Holland, do yourself a favor and skip right over that JRE episode. Dude sounded like an absolute idiot. I like him and his fighting style, but that shit was cringey and idiotic to say the least.
I should've had you type up my post lol.
Thats literally all I was trying to convey.

Dude has zero class

According to Wiki only Magny and Huerta have 5 wins in a calendar year.

Holland - 4 of the 5 are finishes, and he has 3 performance awards.

Magny - had worse opponents imo, 2 finishes and 0 performance awards

Huerta - better opponents imo, 2 Performance awards and 1 FOTY

Royce won 8 in 1994, including 4 in one day.

Frye had 6 wins in 1996

Coleman had 5 wins, also in 1996

But oh if he was a certain color he would be seen as a hero

Him saying Khamzat is weak minded while the man is really sick from Covid is not even trash talk, it's just a jackass move.

I get that he speaks his mind and that can appeal to fans but dude is a straight up narcissist meanwhile who the fuck has he actually beaten? What's he accomplished in the ufc?

KOing a 90 year old Jacare was his coming out party. Cool but that doesnt make you a world beater. Split decisioning Darren Stewart? Ok.

I'm gonna laugh if Brunson takes him down and subs him real quick

I wonder what's going on with you to where that was something that struck a chord

That is what smoking too much weed does kids.

Unless I've been living under a rock, black room service isn't a stereotype at all. Doesn't sound like it had anything to do with race. People are reaching as always

It's Americans who think the rest of the world has to give a shit about their weird race relations.

Back