Kevin Holland has gotten annoying real quick

TS sounds like a whiny hater because his new hype job got clowned. Khamzat started their little beef with the hotel incident, so it’s fair fucking game imo. Holland had an epic 5 for 5 in 2020 including some insane finishes (KO of Buckley, slam KO, and KO from his back against a BJJ Legend) put some fucking respect on his name guy entered the UFC on a last minute fight against a killer in his debut....While your boy Khamzat Still hasn’t fought anybody of note.

Lol this forum last week: if you don’t like seeing unconscious people getting punched repeatedly you’re a pussy.

This week: Kevin Holland is a big meanie
I don’t think you understand. Khamzat is Sherdog’s boi, Sherdog isn’t immune to the same breading ground of hypetrains that r/MMA is.

r/MMA is the Tumblr of the MMA world, a basic surface level fandom.

Sherdog is the 4chan of the MMA world, a deeper level fandom.

But what do Tumblr, 4chan, r/MMA, and Sherdog have in common?

They’re all really Autistic.

Bullshit. Massive enough that we'll all forget about it in a year.

Beat 1 elite opponent in impressive fashion in 12 months and that's a greater achievement
He beat the guy with the most talked about KO in years, Buckley. Then he bean Jacare.

Now Holland did loose to G3M granted and Khamzat did knock out G3M in 17 seconds.

But you wanna know something? Holland has double digit fights, Khamzat has 9. You’re acting like Khamzat came in with an Izzy or Khabib record of 15+ wins and no defeats, he didn’t.

Kevin holland and khamzat showed all the divas you can have a great 2020 while having nothing. Hope both get high rankings for their activity as an example.

I'm gonna feel sorry for him if Brunson beats him and send him back headlining the prelims.

Lol this forum last week: if you don’t like seeing unconscious people getting punched repeatedly you’re a pussy.

This week: Kevin Holland is a big meanie
It's not that he's offended he's an asshole he's just speaking the truth : Kevin Holland is annoying whenever he opens his mouth
<Fedor23>

Listened to him on JRE. His personality is a bit like Rampage's. Says stuff out of so left field that you never know what he's gonna say next. With no filter. I like that.

I'm not a fan of his anyway because I don't recall every watching a fight of his before, but I don't go out and watch media clips of guys because I don't care what their personal opinions are and I don't want to form an opinion or change my opinion of them because of it. I watch them because they are fighters and 90% of the time I keep it like that.

Him saying Khamzat is weak minded while the man is really sick from Covid is not even trash talk, it's just a jackass move.

I get that he speaks his mind and that can appeal to fans but dude is a straight up narcissist meanwhile who the fuck has he actually beaten? What's he accomplished in the ufc?

KOing a 90 year old Jacare was his coming out party. Cool but that doesnt make you a world beater. Split decisioning Darren Stewart? Ok.

I'm gonna laugh if Brunson takes him down and subs him real quick
Well, he's a big mouth, but I don't see how he's anymore annoying than Till.

He beat the guy with the most talked about KO in years, Buckley. Then he bean Jacare.

Now Holland did loose to G3M granted and Khamzat did knock out G3M in 17 seconds.

But you wanna know something? Holland has double digit fights, Khamzat has 9. You’re acting like Khamzat came in with an Izzy or Khabib record of 15+ wins and no defeats, he didn’t.
Khamzat makes mashed potatoes out of Holland inside 1 round.
EASY

TS sounds like a whiny hater because his new hype job got clowned. Khamzat started their little beef with the hotel incident, so it’s fair fucking game imo. Holland had an epic 5 for 5 in 2020 including some insane finishes (KO of Buckley, slam KO, and KO from his back against a BJJ Legend) put some fucking respect on his name guy entered the UFC on a last minute fight against a killer in his debut....While your boy Khamzat Still hasn’t fought anybody of note.
It's not hate. Disrespecting somebody for dealing with a disease is corny AF. Can't see how anybody can co sign some shit like that.

Lmao, Khamzat smashes Holland and makes it look EASY bud

Back