Kevin Holland has gotten annoying real quick

Didn't khazamat say some pretty racist shit to his opponent before his last fight? Yeah fuck him and his weak minded attempt at dealing with and getting over Covid.
What racist shit did Khamzat say?
If you're gonna bring it up, don't ask me but tell us what he said.

Imagine disrespecting somebody for having an illness and being proud of it lmfao. I guess there's always cornballs like you that'll be fans.

Beating any 5 opponents in that amount of time in the UFC is a massive achievement.
Bullshit. Massive enough that we'll all forget about it in a year.

Beat 1 elite opponent in impressive fashion in 12 months and that's a greater achievement

What racist shit did Khamzat say?
If you're gonna bring it up, don't ask me but tell us what he said.

Imagine disrespecting somebody for having an illness and being proud of it lmfao. I guess there's always cornballs like you that'll be fans.
Khamzat told him that he's room service and go clean his room, many took that as a racial joke.

I thought he meant that as a general dig. Just my opinion.

Holland and Stylebender are the same guy (personality wise), both say stupid/cringe shit

Both are beast no doubt, but I don't like em

Beat 1 elite opponent in impressive fashion in 12 months and that's a greater achievement
He beat Jacare, even though Jacare is not prime jacare, its still a noticeable win, even went to the ground with him. He's good but I don't think he will live hype to the hype he generated.

Khamzat told him that he's room service and go clean his room, many took that as a racial joke.

I thought he meant that as a general dig. Just my opinion.
Unless I've been living under a rock, black room service isn't a stereotype at all. Doesn't sound like it had anything to do with race. People are reaching as always

How many fighters have 5 wins in a calander year? If it was easy everyone would do it... No one will forget, it's an amazing achievement.

He's the next big thing that's for sure

Loud yapping mouths get rewarded with money in MMA.

You can thank the long history of shit talkers that talked themselves rich and set the example:

Tito, Chael, Conor, Colby, Cejudo, Izzy, Masvidal, (Sean O’Malley sort of)...

I don't like his shit talk even if it's a shtick.

It's not entertaining. It's off putting.

How many fighters have 5 wins in a calander year? If it was easy everyone would do it... No one will forget, it's an amazing achievement.
A handful at most.

I know Magny and Huerta did it.

Cowboy and Leben have fought 5x in a year, I don’t recall if they ever won 5.

Israel has won 5 in 365 days, but not all in the same calendar year.

A handful at most.

I know Magny and Huerta did it.

Cowboy and Leben have fought 5x in a year, I don’t recall if they ever won 5.

According to Wiki only Magny and Huerta have 5 wins in a calendar year.

Holland - 4 of the 5 are finishes, and he has 3 performance awards.

Magny - had worse opponents imo, 2 finishes and 0 performance awards

Huerta - better opponents imo, 2 Performance awards and 1 FOTY

Him saying Khamzat is weak minded while the man is really sick from Covid is not even trash talk, it's just a jackass move.

I get that he speaks his mind and that can appeal to fans but dude is a straight up narcissist meanwhile who the fuck has he actually beaten? What's he accomplished in the ufc?

KOing a 90 year old Jacare was his coming out party. Cool but that doesnt make you a world beater. Split decisioning Darren Stewart? Ok.

I'm gonna laugh if Brunson takes him down and subs him real quick

I get the feeling you just don't like people who speak their mind

Get offended often?

White knight often?

Often say you don't like how someone else behaved and then wish for their demise?

Someone actually watched an entire JRE episode of that guy? I can't listen to the twerp for 2 minutes

Someone actually watched an entire JRE episode of that guy? I can't listen to the twerp for 2 minutes
Anyone who does, god bless them. JRE is unbearable now a days. Add Holland to the mix, you're asking for an insufferable 2 hours

He's hot right now and trending up big time.
Dude had a massive 2020.

He speaks his mind and talks a big game. But always backs it up and is always willing to step in on short notice. I'm sure he annoys people, but this MMA. I've watched long enough to know not everybody is gonna carry themselves as GSP and some fighters just love to rile fans up and aren't gonna hold back.

Holland is fine in my book. Dude is exciting af.

WAR HOLLAND

Back