Kevin Holland has gotten annoying real quick

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
Him saying Khamzat is weak minded while the man is really sick from Covid is not even trash talk, it's just a jackass move.

I get that he speaks his mind and that can appeal to fans but dude is a straight up narcissist meanwhile who the fuck has he actually beaten? What's he accomplished in the ufc?

KOing a 90 year old Jacare was his coming out party. Cool but that doesnt make you a world beater. Split decisioning Darren Stewart? Ok.

I'm gonna laugh if Brunson takes him down and subs him real quick

Him saying Khamzat is weak minded while the man is really sick from Covid is not even trash talk, it's just a jackass move.

I get that he speaks his mind and that can appeal to fans but dude is a straight up narcissist meanwhile who the fuck has he actually beaten? What's he accomplished in the ufc?

KOing a 90 year old Jacare was his coming out party. Cool but that doesnt make you a world beater. Split decisioning Darren Stewart? Ok.

Yea, what a shit talker. Oh yea, he literally won five fights in the last seven months.

I like his brash style they are fighters and it would be boring if everyone would be like GSP or Machida

{<BJPeen}

he's always been this annoying. He just has a bigger platform now. Dana white didn't call him big mouth for no reason.

Personally, I don't care if he talks. I think it'll catch up to him eventually, and even then he's still going to keep yappin lol

Back