Reaction score
I can see It man.

His striking needs a ton of work but a lot of potential there

grappling is decent

Overall i see a ton of potential in him

Ton of heart. Gives no fucks.

He drops to 170, a few years down the road..I could see this guy being a star

His BJJ is legit too. I concur.

Agree. He simply was out-classed tonight. I’d like him to see him fight again.

I don't see him winning belts, but he could put on great fights.

that's the kind of performance and experience you want for someone In his position / stage of his career

He lost, but he showed a lot.

He's gonna be legit.

His striking needs work but his ground game is sneaky. A proper striking coach would do him wonders.

Really tough guy. He does have potential, despite being in over his head tonight.

He treats fights like a game. He's gonna get KO'd brutally very soon and very often.

I hate BJJ guys who think everything is about proving them can lay in their guard and take blows. It's not entertaining.

Awkward as fuck striking, Iron chin, Likes risky submissions, does weird awkward moves when grappling, likes fighting off his back.......This is all basically Tony Ferguson.

Any ways Im a fan of Kevin Holland after that fight even though he lost.....He showed a uniqueness that you rarely see.

Considering Kevin is making his UFC debut on 2 weeks notice againt a guy like Thiago Santos, and Kevin should really be fighting at welterweight with his size; that was goddamn impressive.

Not seeing it. I just don't think he has that killer mentality. I could see him being a fun fighter to watch, but I think he's going to be an Alex Caceres type. Honestly, in terms of style and in-cage attitude, that's exactly who he reminds me of.

His striking needs work but his ground game is sneaky. A proper striking coach would do him wonders.
For sure.

His body composition Is built for striking.

Ton of potential In every way man

I don't often say this about fighters but i seen someone In this one

i enjoyed him fighting, alot of potential

I can see It man.

His striking needs a ton of work but a lot of potential there

grappling is decent

Overall i see a ton of potential in him

Ton of heart. Gives no fucks.

He drops to 170, a few years down the road..I could see this guy being a star

He's got talent, but not sure how far it can take him.
Having said that, I loved the entertainment he brought today. That alone could take him far if he plays his cards right.

Not seeing it. I just don't think he has that killer mentality. I could see him being a fun fighter to watch, but I think he's going to be an Alex Caceres type. Honestly, in terms of style and in-cage attitude, that's exactly who he reminds me of.
Definitely possible

Alex Caceres had a lot of potential too. At the end of the day It's what you make of It and who you have around you to mold It properly.

Back