Social Kevin Hart steps down as Oscar Host

I think it's ridiculous to hold someone accountable for things they said 10 years ago...

Likr Hart said, pe0ple change...evolve...

I mean hell, look at sherdog...I think all of us here have done a mea culpa, or did a 180 on certain views/opinions

Oh look the autistic PC babies got another victory. Good for them.

They're such a respected group worldwide outside of Hollywood. They really are.

I also wouldn't be surprised if the vast majority of the crybabies crying about whatever it is that Hart said, are straight white women.

Name of girl in avatar or stfu.

Tbf, I saw it on a cruise ship and had time to kill ...

Wasnt that bad, some genuine good laughs and I went in with very low expectations.

My problem with kevin hart is that he plays the same role in all of his films

Yeah, he's just not my type of humor tbh. The "I'm an outrageous black man that yells and makes funny faces in response to mundane things" bit is not my bag.

Good, insincere apologies to quell hysterical leftwing outrage are ridiculous.

Last edited:
Eddie Murphy, Redd Foxx and Pryor would be crucified if they were mainstream today.

Which is sad because they brought a lot of joy to people during more sane times

I really wish organizations like corporations and event organizers would just ignore these clowns. It wouldn't hurt their bottom line. These are a small group of wacky people with a repeating machine, not a representation of normal, reasonable people.

I think it's ridiculous to hold someone accountable for things they said 10 years ago...

Likr Hart said, pe0ple change...evolve...

I mean hell, look at sherdog...I think all of us here have done a mea culpa, or did a 180 on certain views/opinions

I don’t think what they asked was a big deal actually. It sounds like they just said, “You’ve been pretty prejudiced against gays in the past, but we’re willing to move on if you just apologize for it.” Makes sense to me, since the Oscars certainly hosts lots of gay celebrities and probably has high gay viewership.

If you used to dislike gays, but now you don’t dislike gays, that is an evolution to be proud of. Saying you apologize for being homophobic in the past is not really a tough task to secure a huge opportunity (not that he needs it).

I mean, he actually did apologize anyways. So obviously he agrees with me that it’s not really a big ask. But he removed himself anyways. I don’t really understand his approach here.

I'm not defending them by any measure. but it amuses me how you lack empathy, so blatantly, you know - being that you're a "good Christian" & all.

I mean, you know, it's not like gay folks have historically faced hardships since forever.
How do you know that I would lack empathy?

You can have empathy for someone and tell them the truth of what they are doing to themselves.

Name of girl in avatar or stfu.

Jailyne Ojeda Ochoa

<28>

28512323543_69cb1aa3c1_b.jpg

Jailyne-Ojeda-Ochoa07.png

Jailyne-Ojeda-Ochoa05.png

Here are the tweets he made apparently. Not remotely close to being as bad as Bernie Mac in his old stand ups. The first one is the only really bad one.

But all they are asking for is a simple apology and then they give him a dump truck of cash to host a lame show. An apology that he gave anyways, after dropping out of the show. I guess he didn’t mind apologizing, but wanted to do it on his own terms.

1812106-fallon-hart-tweets-tease_f2pw5c

Here are the tweets he made apparently. Not remotely close to being as bad as Bernie Mac in his old stand ups. The first one is the only really bad one.

But all they are asking for is a simple apology and then they give him a dump truck of cash to host a lame show. An apology that he gave anyways, after dropping out of the show. I guess he didn’t mind apologizing, but wanted to do it on his own terms.

1812106-fallon-hart-tweets-tease_f2pw5c
Jesus. Thats it? Half this forum will be socially ostracized if this is the standard.

Jesus. Thats it? Half this forum will be socially ostracized if this is the standard.

I mean, they were letting him host. He really wasn’t ostracized or anything. They just said he needed to address it, which is understandable.

I mean, they were letting him host. He really wasn’t ostracized or anything. They just said he needed to address it, which is understandable.
Shouldn't even be a blip on the radar.

I don’t think what they asked was a big deal actually. It sounds like they just said, “You’ve been pretty prejudiced against gays in the past, but we’re willing to move on if you just apologize for it.” Makes sense to me, since the Oscars certainly hosts lots of gay celebrities and probably has high gay viewership.

If you used to dislike gays, but now you don’t dislike gays, that is an evolution to be proud of. Saying you apologize for being homophobic in the past is not really a tough task to secure a huge opportunity (not that he needs it).

I mean, he actually did apologize anyways. So obviously he agrees with me that it’s not really a big ask. But he removed himself anyways. I don’t really understand his approach here.

Lol @ thinking supplicating yourself before the SJWs will appease them. They're sharks, when they smell blood they want more.

Dave Chapelle was very clear that this was the reason he does not perform anymore. (well... doesn't perform much)

good on him, nope the fuck out of that situation. he doesn't need to justify decade-old tweets, even if he wasn't a comedian.

Besides he has apologized for these past remarks a few times. One apology is plenty dude.

Kevin Hart Steps Down as Oscar Host
kevin-hart.jpg

Even the most commercially successful mainstream standup comic of all time, Kevin Hart, isn't mainstream or vanilla enough (I'm not using that in a racial sense) to survive this era of mentally diseased leftism.

This isn't liberalism. This is about as far as you can get from authentic liberalism before you start imprisoning people & dropping heads in lunch baskets.

You don't have to apologize, Kevin. You're a goddamn comic.

#TeamAmericaStillHasAHart

*Edit* Here's the Instagram video Kevin recorded:

Read about it this morning. I don't think I'd necessarily categorize this under "hurr durr crazy left at it again" because I don't think this is a sane situation at all and it's unfair to the sane left. It's absolute madness. It's the pinnacle of human idiocy and a testament to how degenerate we have become that we are starting to audit every person's OPINIONS decades back. Why? Because there's no objective way of drawing the age line for how far back we can go. Why should we not go back to age 12? Intellectual maturity arrives to different people at different ages, therefore, how seriously we take people's opinions will depend on the individual in question. He should NOT have apologized, from a moral standpoint. He did what he was coerced into doing because the world we live in would have blacklisted and crucified him otherwise.

Absolute nonsense and can we FUCKING PLEASE get that extinction now?

couldasteroi.jpg

Shouldn't even be a blip on the radar.

I don’t think show business is the best place to make homophobic comments. Even if they are fairly tame, that industry and the people who watch those awards shows probably don’t want that representing them.

It does make you wonder where the line is though. If Seinfeld hosted, would he have to explain his gay-themed episodes? I don’t really know.

Back