Kevin Gastelum has one win in the last 6 years against a non-retiree fighter.

And even that one sole win is a split decision against 57 year old Jacare.

And even then his record prior to 6 years consists of victories via split decisions or against retirees.

Are we overrating Gastelum much?

He lost to Weidman a few years ago, and who does Weidman ever beat anymore?

And I don’t think highly of Israel either. Just last year he was struggling hard against Marvin Vettori. Who the fook is that guy?

Is this the lowest level of competition for a title fight we have had in some time?

When he beats your boy Isreal you can tell the world how over rated Israel was......

Nerds like you fail at trolling because you call Jacare 57, Jacare went to a split with Yoel and Beat The Chris.

Your post, much like your life I have no doubt, sucks.

Why people bring up fighters age when young guys rarely get to the top is spastic shit. What young guy can beat a 40 year old Yoel apart from the Champ? If the top 10 are mostly 30-40 year olds then what does that tell you? Unlike other sports the peak of most fighters is in their early 30's.

D3jsR6xW0AENLrA.jpg
that's the cutest duck I've seen all day. Quality post.

I do agree that these guys are FAR from being the best MWs. Bispings cowardice ruined the once great MW at its heyday.

Contenders like Romero, Jac, Whit, Weidman, Rockhold, etc took each other out (Moose left the UFC altogether) while Bisping opted to fight 50 year old Hendo and Retiree GSP in order to avoid REAL contenders.

However Kelvin did retire that British Duck, and that alone is title shot worthy imo.

MinorImpoliteHuemul-size_restricted.gif
Can you imagine if it was Mousasi vs. Israel for the title. I don't see how Israel could win that one. But with Kelvin he has a chance.

Back