Kevin can't win.. Post Show Bisping and crew bashing him for keeping it standing.

Afrikan

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I mean it was obvious why Kev took this fight. It was to entertain. Bisping talking about "if you want to be the Champion...make alot of money, you have to win the fight. This is MMA".

Get the fuck out of here. It's obvious that's not why Kev came out of retirement for.

So easy to state the obvious just to make a point. Disappointed in Bisping and that Model guy. Bashing him when he's injured and just lost. For trying to entertain everyone.

Last edited:
I mean it was obvious why Kev took this fight. It was to entertain. Bisping talking about "if you want to the Champion...make alot of money, you have to win the fight. This is MMA".

Get the fuck out of here. It's obvious that's not what Kev came out of retirement for.

So easy to state the obvious just to make a point. Disappointed in Bisping and that Model guy. Bashing him when he's injured and just lost. For trying to entertain everyone.

It was a terrible performance by Holland. Wasted the time of his team, coaches, and sparring partners.

the objective was to make a statement and finish WB. If he wanted to stand and bang, he could’ve wore him down from top position early. WB had no problem hitting GnP when he took top position.

I don’t think he’s fighting to entertain. He’s a striker and you could see early Holland had no respect for wonderboys power.

holland will be bummed as he keeps taking home half of his paycheck.

don’t get me wrong i loved the fight. But if you get a guy down there’s nothing wrong with brutalizing him there and he had great position. And he’s done it many times before and has hard gnp.
Letting a guy up like wonderboy who is known as one of the best ww strikers shows hollands arrogance and it should be taken as I have no respect for you. I’m in a dominant position. Get up.

Isn’t Holland a black belt and trained by lutteras well?

i don’t know if the speed at ww is that drastic but Holland has looked slow to me at ww. He’s better suited for mw I think.

He had top position gifted to him twice and just stood up. Wasn't the smartest move.

You idiots realize holland and got a performance bonus right .

he lost zero stock

he wasn’t fighting for title contention or ranking

he wasn’t protecting a zero

he came out of retirement to put on a. Show and give fans what they wanted …… ufc will take care of him just fine

Bisping shouldve also went for the takedown vs Gastelum, this is MMA! Derp.

he lost zero stock

he came out of retirement to put on a. Show and give fans what they wanted …… ufc will take care of him just fine
He lost the most important part, his health.
Broken arm, took a lot of head strikes and got beat up.

Always fight to win

That’s two bad losses in a row, it doesn’t matter how much fans “respect” him, his next fight will be a must win at the most vulnerable he has ever been in his career.

If he loses 3-4 fights in a row he’s at risk of being cut, or atleast having his career cut 3-5 years too soon. So you actually end up losing more money in the long run.

He better secure the bag and stop messing around, because performance bonuses aren’t gonna help him retire comfortably. He needs win bonuses and a long career.

Hot take: Kevin Holland does not have the skill to control Wonderboy on the ground, or finish him there, but fronted like he lost an entertaining stand up war like it was a choice.

As if, “I could have won if I really wanted to.”

he lost zero stock

Thank you.

Everyone is bitching about such an awesome moment.

One guy even accused me of not being an MMA fan for saying I loved the fight.... MMA is literally my job.

We'll remeber this fight for years upon years.

If he won? Then what? We'd forget it happened in months.

Also this really raises his stock after the chimaev debacle that everyone gave him a hard time for... Even though he did t have to take that fight.

He could have continued to put on a banger AND taken advantaged of gifted top position opportunities. Yeah he wanted to entertain but it ended up him being target practice.

He lost the most important part, his health.
Broken arm, took a lot of head strikes and got beat up.

thTs the fight game … and he hurt his hand before the takedown ….

he’s a company man

company guys who are fan friendly will always do better then guys who are winning by any means necessary

holland isn’t upset … and you shouldn’t be either

enjoy the performance !!!

he lost zero stock

WB is ranked #6

You are a fool if you dont realize that the UFC made this fight to prop up Holland and get him a ranked win over an old WB. Altho the fight was entertaining, Holland dropped the ball big time.

WB is ranked #6

You are a fool if you dont realize that the UFC made this fight to prop up Holland and get him a ranked win over an old WB. Altho the fight was entertaining, Holland dropped the ball big time.

you’re a fool if you think this fight had any implications on rankings

Wonder boy turned down grapplers - rightfully so

and holland retired

they made this to please both guys into a stylistically pleasing fight

their was never a plan to promote holland with a big win here LOL …. This was just another big pay day favor to him for stepping up once again to please the fans - just like the chimaev fight ….. holland is a modern day Forrest griffin(company man) … and there nothing wrong with that

I mean it was obvious why Kev took this fight. It was to entertain. Bisping talking about "if you want to be the Champion...make alot of money, you have to win the fight. This is MMA".

Get the fuck out of here. It's obvious that's not why Kev came out of retirement for.

Glad I didn't listen to the commentary in English.

Back