Kevin "Bruce" Lee will be the man to Dethrone Marty Usman

Agreed TS

Usman won't be able to take down the superior wrestler in Kevin Lee AND as we have seen in their past fights Lee is the better technical striker. His cardio and chin will improve greatly now that he is no longer severely dehydrating himself to make 155.

Lots of people like to act like Kevin Lee is a horrible fighter due to their fragile emotions and insecurities but he's as elite as they come and only has a few close losses to title challengers excluding one fight 4 years ago.

worst take ever. Kevin Lee would actually dominate Colby and he'd do it pretty easily.
How would he dominate? He could hang with Covington in the grappling department for a round or two, until he’d run out of gas and get grappled to Bolivian.

<LikeReally5>

Agreed TS

Usman won't be able to take down the superior wrestler in Kevin Lee AND as we have seen in their past fights Lee is the better technical striker. His cardio and chin will improve greatly now that he is no longer severely dehydrating himself to make 155.

Lots of people like to act like Kevin Lee is a horrible fighter due to their fragile emotions and insecurities but he's as elite as they come and only has a few close losses to title challengers excluding one fight 4 years ago.
I dont know if he'll be the guy to do it, but I dont think he gets enough credit. It'll be interesting to see what he looks like at 170. I think getting to 155 kills him.

giphy.gif

I don't think Kevin Lee is better than Usman at anything other than submissions. I think Usman would finish him in the later rounds.

Kevin Lee beats Usman nowhere...

Usman is litterally a better kevin lee with amazing cardio and better wrestling.

worst take ever. Kevin Lee would actually dominate Colby and he'd do it pretty easily. Usman would literally emasculate Colby on a whole another level. It should be Usman>Lee>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Colby
ROFL at Lee being able to handle Colby.

Literally zero percent chance his gas tank holds up against Colby. Colby by TKO.

Usman is litterally a better kevin lee with amazing cardio and better wrestling.
Outside of submissions, arguably striking.

Lee has something different in his side though. Youth

There are a lot of takeaways from a young fighter like Lee having a close fight against a top 3 ww in what wasn't truly a skill loss as much as cardio.

The future is still very Bright for Lee and he could easily be the one to carry the division in a few years.

In the long run, these losses could very well be the best thing for him.

Outside of submissions, arguably striking.

Lee has something different in his side though. Youth

There are a lot of takeaways from a young fighter like Lee having a close fight against a top 3 ww in what wasn't truly a skill loss as much as cardio.

The future is still very Bright for Lee and he could easily be the one to carry the division in a few years.

In the long run, these losses could very well be the best thing for him.
Usman would ragdoll him. The man is a big strong WW.

Back