1. We now have a new forum called Fantasy Matchup Discussion. Access it here

Kettlebells for BJJ (Jason C Brown)

Discussion in 'Grappling Technique' started by xtreme1227, Jul 2, 2010.

1. xtreme1227

xtreme1227 White Belt

Hey All,

I am not sure if anyone here suscribes to Jason C Brown's online kettlebell videos, but I do and they show some pretty cool variations of some moves that are BJJ and grappling specific. I recently got an email that his "Kettlebells for BJJ" series would be on sale this weekend for the 4th of July holiday.

http://www.kettlebellsforcombat.com/kettlebellsforBJJ.html

The cost is only 53 bucks which is not bad, but it looks like they are not actual DVD's and just online training.

Has anyone ever bought this before, or anything like this?

I would really rather a hard copy DVD or at least a downloadable file that I could put on my Iphone so I could bring it to the gym with me for reference.

2. Sloth

Sloth Brown Belt

I haven't seen the set yet, but Jason definitely knows his stuff. He trains at Balance sometimes and whenever he talks about excercise science I'm always blown away by how much he knows. Good price too!

3. xtreme1227

xtreme1227 White Belt

Jason definitely knows his stuff, I would just really like to know if what he is selling is just a link to videos or an actual file...