Kettleballs

Urban said:
I beleive he's saying you need to do a bunch of coke, kill your dad, and fuck your mom, and have a cigar. No matter what you do it won't be a mistake, it'll be something you wanted unconsciously, or it never would have happened.

Hey Urban, did you know Popeye is based on a real character? I forget his name but he was in the Navy or something. I saw some B&W footage of him and I couldn't believe my eye's....he more than resembled the cartooon character of Popeye. Worth checking out.

I will definitely look into that.

Dominic Kihlstrand said:
What I mean about Freud is that you are worried about kettleBALLS. Maybe something going on in your head you don't want to think about. And a high school familiarity? PFFfffff...I'm homeschooled.

Actually, the Freudian slip would have applied to him, not me, since Freudian psychology is preeminently concerned with the unconscious, not the conscious. Your allusion to Freud here was completely unwarranted. Tell you mom to read more carefully.

Urban said:
I beleive he's saying you need to do a bunch of coke, kill your dad, and fuck your mom, and have a cigar. No matter what you do it won't be a mistake, it'll be something you wanted unconsciously, or it never would have happened.

Brevity truly is the soul of wit.

Madmick said:
Actually, the Freudian slip would have applied to him, not me, since Freudian psychology is preeminently concerned with the unconscious, not the conscious. Your allusion to Freud here was completely unwarranted. Tell you mom to read more carefully.

Two things. First off my mother doesn't teach me. I was in highschool for a bit, and I learned great ways to argue with people who don't seem to understand.

So since you like to use big words like um...premintly and alusion, you are obviously fat and stupid, and you suck.

And 2, you suck for not agreeing with me.

On a side note, I know your right, I was making a joke, one that wasn't funny to most people sorry.

Dominic Kihlstrand said:
Two things. First off my mother doesn't teach me. I was in highschool for a bit, and I learned great ways to argue with people who don't seem to understand.

So since you like to use big words like um...premintly and alusion, you are obviously fat and stupid, and you suck.

And 2, you suck for not agreeing with me.

On a side note, I know your right, I was making a joke, one that wasn't funny to most people sorry.

You know what? This isn't that important, and it's my fault. Sorry about the comment about your mom. I was the one making jokes originally, so I should grow some thicker skin.

BTW, I'm not fat, I'm huge.

But dude...allusion and preeminently are NOT big words.

Madmick said:
You know what? This isn't that important, and it's my fault. Sorry about the comment about your mom. I was the one making jokes originally, so I should grow some thicker skin.

BTW, I'm not fat, I'm huge.

But dude...allusion and preeminently are NOT big words.

PFFFFFFFFFF Im not worried. You didn't insult my mother, you just said she homeschooled me. I'm not easy to insult, ever really wanna piss me off? Say something like, "Sure Sean Gannon isnt that good but he could beat up all the guys on sherdog." Or, "You talk crap about Josh Koschek, but youll never be in the ufc." Call me out on my skills, or take me for granted, Bam Im pissed off, monitor goes out the window and blood on the keyboard. Just in case you ever want to make me angry :wink: :wink: .

Besides, I remember someone posting Freud when I stabbed my thigh trying to get a piece of apple I was trying to eat that i cut off.

Enough of that though, I need to go back to listening to "Fantasy" by Earth, Wind, and Fire.

I'm pretty sure I watched one of your fights you posted. How many fights have you posted?

Ive only had one fight, so Ive only posted...hold on, let me grab my calculator because Im not in highschool...lets see...thats going to be a...damn thats not right...aha! 1, yes 1. I have had one and posted, what was it again...ahh yes one fight. One and one.

What happened in that fight? I'm trying to remember. I might have it on this computer. I try to save everything.

I submitted my opponent with a triangle at 4:27 of the first round. I also came out with a costume.

Back