Kettleballs

TTDKING

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Just got some kettleballs after hearing nothing but good reviews about them. Anyone knoe of any training routines for them. Need to work everything cardio strenght endurance, power. Any links or hints would be very much appreciated.

What all did you hear was great about them?

Kettlebells are fine, but their primary functions are to make things easier on the wrists and work the forearms differently. Other than that, they work like any other free weight, except you have to be a little more mindful of how much room you need for movements like deadlifts.

ive recently trained with kettlebells and was the hardest session ive ever had.
u need someone like a trainer to show u the basic exercises. great for cardio and muscle endurance!

I believe kettlebell exercises use alot of velocity to train the muscles. Some good stuff is Pavel Tsatsoline.

Does anyone else have a problem with the misapplication of the word "balls" in the thread title?

I dont have a crystal ball, I just got two balls. -Quinton "Rampage" Jackson

Madmick said:
Does anyone else have a problem with the misapplication of the word "balls" in the thread title?
No, just you. I noticed it but just put it down to a typo or th thread starter having misheard/read something. Maybe you should try some herbal tea or something.

Madmick said:

No...I am completly confident in my manhood. On the other hand, you need to read up on sigmund freud. Everyone knows what he meant. :wink: :eek: :wink:

Dominic Kihlstrand said:
No...I am completly confident in my manhood. On the other hand, you need to read up on sigmund freud. Everyone knows what he meant. :wink: :eek: :wink:

What about Sigmund Freud do I need to review?

Let's see if you have better than a high school AP Psych familiarity with this author.

I think one of the bigger issues is him purchasing the kettlebells. How many did you buy and at what weights? Where did you hear so many great things about kettlebells, Pavel and Mahler?

Madmick said:

Let's see if you have better than a high school AP Psych familiarity with this author.
I beleive he's saying you need to do a bunch of coke, kill your dad, and fuck your mom, and have a cigar. No matter what you do it won't be a mistake, it'll be something you wanted unconsciously, or it never would have happened.

Urban said:
I beleive he's saying you need to do a bunch of coke, kill your dad, and fuck your mom, and have a cigar. No matter what you do it won't be a mistake, it'll be something you wanted unconsciously, or it never would have happened.

lol

Madmick said:

What I mean about Freud is that you are worried about kettleBALLS. Maybe something going on in your head you don't want to think about. And a high school familiarity? PFFfffff...I'm homeschooled.

Dominic Kihlstrand said:
What I mean about Freud is that you are worried about kettleBALLS. Maybe something going on in your head you don't want to think about. And a high school familiarity? PFFfffff...I'm homeschooled.
0962959170.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I think that as long as he used the term "kettleballs" it's fine. But, if he had asked for help with his ****s, without the kettle, then there may be a problem.

I, too, have been looking into the use of kettleballs, but when I looked around, they seemed so darned expensive! Is there anywhere to find them at a decent price?

farmboy said:
I think that as long as he used the term "kettleballs" it's fine. But, if he had asked for help with his ****s, without the kettle, then there may be a problem.

I, too, have been looking into the use of kettleballs, but when I looked around, they seemed so darned expensive! Is there anywhere to find them at a decent price?

I like kettlestacks, because they are adjustable and I got 2 for 150$ For my birthday actually :redface: :redface:

Back