1. Season 7 of the International Shoop League is now active! Section A » Section B »

Kettleballs

Discussion in 'Strength & Conditioning Discussion' started by TTDKING, Nov 8, 2005.

1. TTDKING

TTDKING Orange Belt

Just got some kettleballs after hearing nothing but good reviews about them. Anyone knoe of any training routines for them. Need to work everything cardio strenght endurance, power. Any links or hints would be very much appreciated.

2. Eclypse

Eclypse White Belt

What all did you hear was great about them?

Kettlebells are fine, but their primary functions are to make things easier on the wrists and work the forearms differently. Other than that, they work like any other free weight, except you have to be a little more mindful of how much room you need for movements like deadlifts.

3. grapplers gym**

grapplers gym** Banned Banned

4. ALI79

ALI79 Banned Banned

ive recently trained with kettlebells and was the hardest session ive ever had.
    u need someone like a trainer to show u the basic exercises. great for cardio and muscle endurance!

5. BC.

BC. White Belt

Dragon Door has tons of articles. You can also check out Full KOntact for more martial arts related KB stuff.

BC.

6. I believe kettlebell exercises use alot of velocity to train the muscles. Some good stuff is Pavel Tsatsoline.

7. MadDildo

MadDildo Shame Staff Member Senior Moderator

Does anyone else have a problem with the misapplication of the word "balls" in the thread title?

8. krellik

krellik Gimli son of Cisco

I dont have a crystal ball, I just got two balls. -Quinton "Rampage" Jackson

9. SmashiusClay

SmashiusClay Avatar of Cyttorak

No, just you. I noticed it but just put it down to a typo or th thread starter having misheard/read something. Maybe you should try some herbal tea or something.

10. No...I am completly confident in my manhood. On the other hand, you need to read up on sigmund freud. Everyone knows what he meant. :wink: :eek: :wink:

11. MadDildo

MadDildo Shame Staff Member Senior Moderator

What about Sigmund Freud do I need to review?

Let's see if you have better than a high school AP Psych familiarity with this author.

12. Wrecking Ball

Wrecking Ball Orange Belt

I think one of the bigger issues is him purchasing the kettlebells. How many did you buy and at what weights? Where did you hear so many great things about kettlebells, Pavel and Mahler?

13. krellik

krellik Gimli son of Cisco

14. Urban

Urban Savage Mystic

I beleive he's saying you need to do a bunch of coke, kill your dad, and fuck your mom, and have a cigar. No matter what you do it won't be a mistake, it'll be something you wanted unconsciously, or it never would have happened.

15. LCDforMe

LCDforMe Purple Belt

lol

16. What I mean about Freud is that you are worried about kettleBALLS. Maybe something going on in your head you don't want to think about. And a high school familiarity? PFFfffff...I'm homeschooled.

17. Urban

Urban Savage Mystic

[​IMG]

18. farmboy

farmboy Banned Banned

I think that as long as he used the term "kettleballs" it's fine. But, if he had asked for help with his ****s, without the kettle, then there may be a problem.

I, too, have been looking into the use of kettleballs, but when I looked around, they seemed so darned expensive! Is there anywhere to find them at a decent price?

19. "Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. I like kettlestacks, because they are adjustable and I got 2 for 150$ For my birthday actually :redface: :redface: