Kessler dominates and KOs Sartison!!! What is next for Kessler?

lugubriousduck

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As title stated...

Who should he fight next? Bute, Inkin, Froch, Bika, Berrio? Maybe Mundine again despite the fact he outclassed him the first time around? Miranda? Not so much...

You think Kessler still willing to duck Miranda?

Kessler / Miranda
Kessler / Taylor

Kessler vs Taylor

or

Kessler vs Bute

That would be something to look forward too.

I guess Kessler felt a title is more important than fighting Miranda. But however you feel, Kessler's technical skills would do Miranda in. And now that Miranda lost and lost badly, he doesn't have much of a bargaining chip to fight Kessler.

And Taylor hasn't even fought at 168 yet. He has to prove his ****l in that division before he deserve a shot at a title.

I believe the next logical step for him is to unify with Bute. I have no doubt Kessler would beat Bute. Bute is too sloppy. I guess Kessler can always fight Mundine again. Mundine has a trinket and that's his bargaining chip for a rematch.

namesake, I guess Taylor would be the best option for him. I don't feel Taylor deserve the shot though. And he has never fought at 168 either.

Kessler would beat Bute, Mundine, and Bika

Kessler can meet Pavlik at 164 but I doubt thats going to happen

Bundrage beat Ouma not to long ago Kessler might be a good test

and I dont wanna see him fight Hopkins, not that Hopkins would be interested in that fight anyway

namesake, I guess Taylor would be the best option for him. I don't feel Taylor deserve the shot though. And he has never fought at 168 either.

hes more 168, than middleweight anyway, him and Pavlik had to figfht in between 160-168

I think Taylor would take this, not sure though

No doubt in my mind Kessler would lose to Abraham

With the departure of Joe Cal, Kessler is by far the best in the division. He beats everyone I listed. But we all agree Bute is the Ideal fight for him. Right?

hes more 168, than middleweight anyway, him and Pavlik had to figfht in between 160-168

I think Taylor would take this, not sure though

No doubt in my mind Kessler would lose to Abraham

I don't know how you can be so confident in JT beating Kessler. You are sure Abraham would beat Kessler too!? I also call that into question.

Jermaine Taylor can be frustrating to watch sometimes, depends which Taylor shows up

I think Kesslers best performance other than Sartison was against Librado Andrade, but he shows that he can be hurt pretty easily

Jermaine Taylor can be frustrating to watch sometimes, depends which Taylor shows up

I think Kesslers best performance other than Sartison was against Librado Andrade, but he shows that he can be hurt pretty easily

Hurt easily? When? Save for the body shot Joe Cal delivered that stopped him in his tracks, I don't remember Kessler being hurt at all.

Well, due to WBA fucking up on the opponents for the vacated belt, Danilo Haussler is the mandatory for Kessler. Never even heard of the bum to be honest with ya.

Due to styles id like to see Kessler-Bika

Taylor gets ko'ed against Kessler, he's too big

Why not Abraham-Kessler?

Again, due to styles, Miranda-Kessler would be fun to watch, without a solid favorite

Never seen Booty fight, but like someone else said, with Cal gone 168 belongs to Kessler!

Kessler is in hell right now. The Calzaghe loss and a less than loaded 168 division hurts him a lot. He's a very talented boxer, and could be dominant in that division for a while, but I'm not sure what it would do for his legacy unless Pavlik, Taylor, or another big name guy moves up (or down) for him to fight.

I like him as a fighter, and I hope something works out that he can get some of the credit that he deserves. Bute might be a good place to start.

Bute is fighting Andrade in the fall. Froch would be a good style match up for Kessler.

Kessler is in hell right now. The Calzaghe loss and a less than loaded 168 division hurts him a lot. He's a very talented boxer, and could be dominant in that division for a while, but I'm not sure what it would do for his legacy unless Pavlik, Taylor, or another big name guy moves up (or down) for him to fight.

I like him as a fighter, and I hope something works out that he can get some of the credit that he deserves. Bute might be a good place to start.

168 is pretty deep with potential entertaining fights. There's a good combo of rugged/tested/underskilled fighters to go along with the more technical/polished/untested fighters. Overall it's a sound division. I'd love to see a Kessler/Bute match. I think that's the one to be made in the division for now.

You think Kessler still willing to duck Miranda?

Kessler / Miranda
Kessler / Taylor

Why all the interest in Miranda/Taylor when they have done squat in the division?:redface:

Taylor would be a good name for Kessler and also a fairly easy victim IMO but still somewhat interesting. MIRANDA?! No interest at all.

Well, due to WBA fucking up on the opponents for the vacated belt, Danilo Haussler is the mandatory for Kessler. Never even heard of the bum to be honest with ya.

Kessler doesn't wanna fight Haussler at all, he thinks it's a waste of time. Can't blame him, especially since Haussler already lost to two danes (Mads Larsen and Rudy Markussen) whom both are (vastly) inferior to Kessler.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back