Kenyan Man Defends Himself from Guard Dog Who Got Off Leash

Well played.

That went brilliantly.

Great octagon control from the guy. Two teeps and the dog started to backpedal.

I think the first one rocked him. Once the dog felt that power, he gave dude the respect. I think he could have finished the dog instead of just coasting to a decision, though.

<Goldie11>

When you have a pet hyena, dogs are just annoying cats to them.
HyenaMan_nigeria.jpg

I was expecting a mauling. Impressive stuff from Kenyan bro.

<mma4>

I've faced down an attacking dog in a similar circumstance. I also spent one summer training security dogs in attack and defense including wearing the big puffy suit. Key is to not be backing up and to move forward and to be aggressively giving the dogs commands such as Stop, Heal, etc.

Dogs will typically try to backup and circle you if you are being aggressive and keeping the dogs weight on its back feet is key.

For those who want to know if it is a truly aggressive dog it may just leap in on its first rush and attack. For a bigger dog you want interlock your arms in front you in a box shape

young-woman-magic-genie-pose-while-raining_sajqg70c_thumbnail-full09.png

like this but with a stronger frame with your hands firmly in the crease of your arms.

And as the dog lunges up you use your elbows to hit and push him side to side past you.

For mid size dogs that will not jump that high you want to use Muay Thai type side ways knee shots again trying to take the dog mid air and hit it while pushing it to the side and past you.

There are very different tactics you use against a dog who is posturing to attack like in this OP versus one who is lunging and an attacking. the lunging dog you want to be like a Matador and direct its energy to the sides of you and have its momentum carry it past you. You want that space.

Posturing for an attack you want to be as Alpha as possible and try and back the dog down, make him reconsider his attack, which he will not do if you are trying to escape or cowering.

I've faced down an attacking dog in a similar circumstance. I also spent one summer training security dogs in attack and defense including wearing the big puffy suit. Key is to not be backing up and to move forward and to be aggressively giving the dogs commands such as Stop, Heal, etc.

Dogs will typically try to backup and circle you if you are being aggressive and keeping the dogs weight on its back feet is key.

For those who want to know if it is a truly aggressive dog it may just leap in on its first rush and attack. For a bigger dog you want interlock your arms in front you in a box shape

young-woman-magic-genie-pose-while-raining_sajqg70c_thumbnail-full09.png

like this but with a stronger frame with your hands firmly in the crease of your arms.

And as the dog lunges up you use your elbows to hit and push him side to side past you.

For mid size dogs that will not jump that high you want to use Muay Thai type side ways knee shots again trying to take the dog mid air and hit it while pushing it to the side and past you.

There are very different tactics you use against a dog who is posturing to attack like in this OP versus one who is lunging and an attacking. the lunging dog you want to be like a Matador and direct its energy to the sides of you and have its momentum carry it past you. You want that space.

Posturing for an attack you want to be as Alpha as possible and try and back the dog down, make him reconsider his attack, which he will not do if you are trying to escape or cowering.
<{cruzshake}>

<{cuts}>

When you have a pet hyena, dogs are just annoying cats to them.
HyenaMan_nigeria.jpg

There it is! Africans be legit at cool shit like this ... but seem to suck at other stuff ... you know ... like government and not slaughtering their neighbours.

There it is! Africans be legit at cool shit like this ... but seem to suck at other stuff ... you know ... like government and not slaughtering their neighbours.
This went war room really quick.

Good for him for keeping himself safe
In before animal lovers gets upset that he kicked the dog

Man, about a year ago people where giving me shit for saying that I would beat a pitbulls ass by either kicking it, or body slamming it if it came at me. It was in the Brock lesner vs pitbulls thread. How do I pull that old shit back up so I can rub this video in those posters faces?

Racist. How come only the black dogs get kicked?

Man, about a year ago people where giving me shit for saying that I would beat a pitbulls ass by either kicking it, or body slamming it if it came at me. It was in the Brock lesner vs pitbulls thread. How do I pull that old shit back up so I can rub this video in those posters faces?
Are you Kenyan?

haha that's not a trained animal. Dude would have been fucked if it was.

I would assume a Kenyan would simply long-distance out run the animal

Back