Kenya Tells Obama..

How am I delusional? Your comment was pretty much uniformly contradicted by reality. As others have pointed out the economy is in far better shape than it was when Obama took office, Obama has used the sort of fiat you accused him of far less than about anyone, etc. etc.

You're simply wrong. You're also wrong if you're of the opinion that I think Obama is awesome. I don't, there's lots on which I disagree with his actions--ranging from social issues, to economic, to foreign policy.

What's contradictory? The fact that healthcare is worse under Obama, and he lied about it to get it passed? The fact major world leaders don't respect him? That fact that America as whole (in the modern era - at least since Carter) hasn't been weaker or less influential on the world stage? The fact that he's gutted our military? The fact that he wont do anything to secure the border? The fact that he's pushed the whole "race" thing, making a non-issue an issue? The fact that he constantly subverts congress and the constitution? The fact that he's added more than any previous POTUS to the national debt, by a huge margin? The fact that his energy policy is a farce? The fact that unemployment has greatly risen under him? The fact that because of him, the US isn't even capable of sending anyone to space anymore? 5 for 1? Been an absolute pussy with Russia? Amnesty? DREAM Act? NSA spying?

The list goes on and on. There's no denying it. The guy is a loser, a disaster, and has been abject as a President.

What's contradictory? The fact that healthcare is worse under Obama, and he lied about it to get it passed? The fact major world leaders don't respect him? That fact that America as whole (in the modern era - at least since Carter) hasn't been weaker or less influential on the world stage? The fact that he's gutted our military? The fact that he wont do anything to secure the border? The fact that he's pushed the whole "race" thing, making a non-issue an issue? The fact that he constantly subverts congress and the constitution? The fact that he's added more than any previous POTUS to the national debt, by a huge margin? The fact that his energy policy is a farce? The fact that unemployment has greatly risen under him? The fact that because of him, the US isn't even capable of sending anyone to space anymore? 5 for 1? Been an absolute pussy with Russia? Amnesty? DREAM Act? NSA spying?

The list goes on and on. There's no denying it. The guy is a loser, a disaster, and has been abject as a President.
Yeah, that's all bullshit.

Yeah, that's all bullshit.

No it isn't..you think that world leaders respect Obama with all his pro gay bullshit?, what about Netanyahu..you think he respects Obama?:rolleyes:

No it isn't..you think that world leaders respect Obama with all his pro gay bullshit?, what about Netanyahu..you think he respects Obama?:rolleyes:
Netanyahu and Putin don't respect Obama. That's not a cause for concern. Neither of them respected Bush either. Moreover, neither deserve respect.
Kim Jong Un probably doesn't respect Obama either, not exactly worrisome.

What's the basis for that? Do you really think it's more likely that all of a sudden poorer Americans went from being hardworking to being lazy, or that massive tectonic shifts in the organization of the economy destroyed most of the good paying low skilled jobs that those people used to work?

I'm basing my POV on what I've seen over the last 20 years working in and traveling to various parts of the country. It isn't 100% accurate by any means, but I'm comfortable with it enough to say it applies in many cases.

But I'm fully aware that there are very hardworking folks who just fell on hard times due to things out of their control.

So in other words, yes, the poor should not have children. Good to know that's how you feel, but stop saying you're pro family if you think family is reserved only for the middle class and above.

I never said that. Having money doesn't make you a good parent, just like not having it doesn't make you a bad parent.

I do think economic prospects have fallen a lot for the poor, for a couple of reasons. One big one is that labor's share of income has fallen significantly since the 70s while inflation has continued unabated. Poor people make less money now in purchasing power terms than they did during the Carter administration. Another big reason is the rise of technology and the necessity for education. There used to be quite a few decent jobs for hardworking people who could just show up on time sober without many other qualifications. That is no longer the case. Now education is a necessity to rise very far in almost any organization, but the US does less to help people get educated in an affordable way than almost any other country, and that's assuming you even have the aptitude for higher education (many don't). So in that sense I suppose I think there are jobs but they're harder to qualify for.

Point taken . . . I could be inclined to agree with this . . .

Bottom line, there will always be people who are less skilled and intelligent than others. I feel like liberals think there should be a way for those people to have things like families and decent lives, and conservatives ultimately don't give a shit about them. At the very least, they have no interest in using government as a means of improving the lives of the least fortunate, and it's pretty clear at this point that if the government doesn't do it they're not going to be able to do it on their own. I really do wish the GOP would just be honest about that and stop pretending that giving tax breaks to billionaires is going to somehow get a guy with an IQ of 80 a job that allows him to live a relatively normal life and not in crushing poverty and economic insecurity.

It's not all conservatives. Trust me, there are those who you're including in your comment who would look at me exactly like they look at everyone else "below" their social status.

The fact that I hold a Master's degree and have worked for the same agency for 20+ years wouldn't matter one bit to them.

Netanyahu and Putin don't respect Obama. That's not a cause for concern. Neither of them respected Bush either. Moreover, neither deserve respect.
Kim Jong Un probably doesn't respect Obama either, not exactly worrisome.

Netanyahu and Putin were tight with Bush. Putin and Bush were basically BFFs. Once Obama took over, US/Russia relations went to shit, and US/Israel relations were taken down by a massive margin.

Obama is a farce and indefensible as POTUS.

Netanyahu and Putin were tight with Bush. Putin and Bush were basically BFFs. Once Obama took over, US/Russia relations went to shit, and US/Israel relations were taken down by a massive margin.

Obama is a farce and indefensible as POTUS.
Yeah, Bush looked into Putin's eyes... You're also wrong, relations with Russia started souring well before Obama.

Putin is a tinpot third world dictator. Netanyahu is a shit head.

Healthcare is only worse if you think more people covered, covering for pre-existing conditions, and lowering cost inflation is a bad thing.

World leaders don't respect him? Are you kidding? Bush has set back this country decades in terms of foreign policy and you are giving Barry shit for not having Kim il Jong in his pocket? Fuck off.

Who has done a better job on the border issue, the gipper, bush junior?

You are flat out wrong on the unemployment rate and your use of raw increases in debt is completely misleading (as a percentage increase other presidents are way worse, much of the debt was caused by programs that already existed and a decline in tax revenues that accompany a recession). Plus if u think austerity is the answer to a recession you are even stupider than I thought.

Basically this is a giant turd of a post and should be flushed.

I love how the pro Obama argument boils down to"well what about Bush??!?!?"

His legacy is based on not being quite as bad as the guy before him.

Gandhi, I like how you've ignored a large portion of the facts and zero'd in on only a certain few.

Healthcare is only worse if you think more people covered, covering for pre-existing conditions, and lowering cost inflation is a bad thing.

Millions of people lost their genuinly good healthcare, or had to switch to a healthcare that was significantly worse than what they had before, and countless lost their doctors over the whole debacle. But I guess it's all about quantity over quality if you really believe it's better now, which is a profoundly imbecilic stance to hold. Not only is it terrible for the people, it's terrible for the economy too.

World leaders don't respect him? Are you kidding? Bush has set back this country decades in terms of foreign policy and you are giving Barry shit for not having Kim il Jong in his pocket? Fuck off.

You can't be serious. Obama is not well respected on the world stage. That's a fact. Other major world leaders do not think highly of him. If they did, then US relations wouldn't have gone to such shit while he's been in office. You can try and push it off on Bush all you want (that's the norm for moronic pinheads) but the fact is, Obama is trash and other world leaders see him as such. Unless you count US/Iran relations as a good thing, which is almost entirely one-sided in favor of Iran. (And they even still view him as trash)

Who said anything about Kim Jong Dong Dong? Another obvious and utterly moronic attempt to circumvent the subject.

Who has done a better job on the border issue, the gipper, bush junior?

"But...but he's deported a whole lot of illegals!" What all the retards fail to comment on is the massive influx that Obama blatantly ignores and lets roam free in the country. His idea of fixing the problem is granting mass amnesty. What a great idea. :rolleyes: The fact is, he refuses to do anything about the border issue.

You are flat our wrong on the unemployment rate and your use of raw increases in debt is completely misleading (as a percentage increase other presidents are way worse, much of the debt was caused by programs that already existed and a decline in tax revenues that accompany a recession). Plus if u think austerity is the answer to a recession you are even stupider than I thought.

Basically this is a giant turd of a post and should be flushed.

It's almost as if you're living in some kind of fruitcake bizarro world. :icon_neut Again, who said anything about austerity? This right here is a perfect example of a complete asshat pulling utter nonsense out of their twat to circumvent the facts.

Not true, you can point at a lot of objective criteria to demonstrate success. The reason you're seeing comparisons to Bush is because those being responded to have explicitly stated that Obama is far worse than Bush. Even if you don't respect Obama, that's an idiotic position.

I misread the title as "Kanye Tells Obama...."

Imagine my disappointment.

Gandhi, I like how you've ignored a large portion of the facts and zero'd in on only a certain few.

Millions of people lost their genuinly good healthcare, or had to switch to a healthcare that was significantly worse than what they had before, and countless lost their doctors over the whole debacle. But I guess it's all about quantity over quality if you really believe it's better now, which is a profoundly imbecilic stance to hold.Not only is it terrible for the people, it's terrible for the economy too.

You can't be serious. Obama is not well respected on the world stage. That's a fact. Other major world leaders do not think highly of him. If they did, then US relations wouldn't have gone to such shit while he's been in office. You can try and push it off on Bush all you want (that's the norm for moronic pinheads) but the fact is, Obama is trash and other world leaders see him as such. Unless you count US/Iran relations as a good thing, which is almost entirely one-sided in favor of Iran. (And they even still view him as trash)

Who said anything about Kim Jong Dong Dong? Another obvious and utterly moronic attempt to circumvent the subject.

"But...but he's deported a whole lot of illegals!" What all the retards fail to comment on is the massive influx that Obama blatantly ignores and lets roam free in the country. His idea of fixing the problem is granting mass amnesty. What a great idea. :rolleyes: The fact is, he refuses to do anything about the border issue.

It's almost as if you're living in some kind of fruitcake bizarro world. :icon_neut Again, who said anything about austerity? This right here is a perfect example of a complete asshat pulling utter nonsense out of their twat to circumvent the facts.

You have not responded with facts just really stupid opinions. Healthcare inflation is down, more people are covered, and people with pre existing conditions are no longer denied. Those are unambiguous positives. You calling these things a few facts compared to your so called larger truth is just another barely supported opinion. Feel free to drop some knowledge on the number of people impacted and the economic results.

Your rant about other leaders and US relations is just circular unsupported nonesense. Honestly what leaders are you taking about, how are the USA's world relations worse than they under the prev admin? Try forming an argument instead of babbling out whatever crosses that pea sized brain of yours.

I never said anything about him deporting illegals, I referenced bush and Reagan. Since you are obv to stupid to get the point, I will try to dumb it down for you. Those leaders also failed at the issue so it's not a good basis to single out obama as a bad leader.

Unemployment is down, the debt was mostly caused by programs put in place by dems and republicans alike and declines in tax revenues. You know, pesky business cycle stuff. If you are arguing against the increases in debt but are not supporting austerity wtf are u talking about? A little bit more debt just not so much more, besides being wrong, that's hardly a blistering attack.

That only applies to idiots that say Obama is the worst ever. Saying he was so so or not great Is wrong IMO but it's a least defensible.

You have not responded with facts just really stupid opinions. Healthcare inflation is down, more people are covered, and people with pre existing conditions are no longer denied. Those are unambiguous positives. You calling these things a few facts compared to your so called larger truth is just another barely supported opinion. Feel free to drop some knowledge on the number of people impacted and the economic results.

On the contrary, you ingenuous simpleton. I have given you facts, but you continue to parry them with drivel. To think that healthcare is better now is a dimwitted and foolish position to hold. Again, if quantity is better than quality, I guess you're right. Only you're not. The healthcare system is broken, Obamacare is a disaster, and things are far worse now than they were before that mistake took effect. Millions lost their healthcare and doctor, or were forced to take on a plan that was significantly less viable than what they had before, and had go with an all new doctor they neither wanted nor had any say in. But yeah, that's much better, right? :rolleyes:

Go ahead, continue to blatantly ignore the facts.

Your rant about other leaders and US relations is just circular unsupported nonesense. Honestly what leaders are you taking about, how are the USA's world relations worse than they under the prev admin? Try forming an argument instead of babbling out whatever crosses that pea sized brain of yours.

Again, we're almost 8 years into Obama's Presidency but you keep going back to Bush. Answer me this... if Obama is so well respected, then how come things have gone to shit with Russia, China, and Israel, to name a few? Those specific relationships were better under Bush. But go ahead and tell me with who we now have a better relationship under Obama with, that wasn't already a close ally? I'll give you one..... Iran. But it's totally one sided. Many of our close allies (actual allies) have lost faith in the US under Obama. It was already said best: "Our enemies no longer fear us and our allies no longer trust us."

Fantastic world relations, huh? Leading from behind sure works well.

I never said anything about him deporting illegals, I referenced bush and Reagan. Since you are obv to stupid to get the point, I will try to dumb it down for you. Those leaders also failed at the issue so it's not a good basis to single out obama as a bad leader.

You brought up a lot of silly nonsense that I never said. And once again, you keep going back to Bush. It's a pathetic and feable argument. Obama is a disaster and a failed President. The fact that an abundance of illegals have flowed in under Obama and his refusal to do anything about the core issue is a testimate to him failing. He said he would fix the issue, but his idea of fixing it is to ignore the border, grant amnesty, and allow sanctuary cities. Yes, he has deported a ton of illegals, but that number far, far pales in comparison to the number he's let in and won't do anything about, besides grant amnesty to.

But again, you continue to parry the facts with inane drivel that has nothing to do with anything. "Bbbbut Bush!" Shaddup troll.

Unemployment is down, the debt was mostly caused by programs put in place by dems and republicans alike and declines in tax revenues. You know, pesky business cycle stuff. If you are arguing against the increases in debt but are not supporting austerity wtf are u talking about? A little bit more debt just not so much more, besides being wrong, that's hardly a blistering attack.

Since you can't help yourself from parrying the facts away from Obama and going back to Bush, I'll go back a minute myself... Look at 70s. Things weren't so great when Carter was in office. In fact, they were pretty much in the shitter. But you know what.... Ronald Reagan came along and fixed a lot of stuff and made things better. By the end of his presidency he united a nation and did a whole lot more good than not.

8 years in office and Obama has done little to fix anything in a meaningful way. In fact, a lot of stuff has deteriorated.

Your rebuttals are nonsense and come from an emotional place rather than a place of reason or logic. Do the world a favor and slap yourself, turd.

I await your next frivolous response.

Against the law in russia,get stoned to death in the middle east...Barely going in China...But no, that small % in america of confused people is right....Its not physically natural or will make a population reproduce, but those few in the world deserve it all

Luckily that ********* Obama is gone soon and we don't have to listen to this Kenyan bullshit...

On the contrary, you ingenuous simpleton. I have given you facts, but you continue to parry them with drivel. To think that healthcare is better now is a dimwitted and foolish position to hold. Again, if quantity is better than quality, I guess you're right. Only you're not. The healthcare system is broken, Obamacare is a disaster, and things are far worse now than they were before that mistake took effect. Millions lost their healthcare and doctor, or were forced to take on a plan that was significantly less viable than what they had before, and had go with an all new doctor they neither wanted nor had any say in. But yeah, that's much better, right? :rolleyes:

Go ahead, continue to blatantly ignore the facts.

Millions did not lose healthcare you nimrod. Directly purchased plans were disqualified because they did not meet minimum standards, however in most cases alternative plans were offered, and more than half of those cases were eligible for a better subsidized plan. There is no evidence that all those that lost their plan could no longer see their existing doctor under their new plan. Nothing but some anecdotes here.

So we have 3 million people that lost a substandard plan against 25 million that are expected to leave the ranks of the uninsured by 2016. We have protection for pr-existing conditions, and falling HC inflation. Against that we have your word that "durrr HC is worse" and stupid comments about "quantity over quality". It is more like quantity over nothing.

Again, we're almost 8 years into Obama's Presidency but you keep going back to Bush. Answer me this... if Obama is so well respected, then how come things have gone to shit with Russia, China, and Israel, to name a few? Those specific relationships were better under Bush. But go ahead and tell me with who we now have a better relationship under Obama with, that wasn't already a close ally? I'll give you one..... Iran. But it's totally one sided. Many of our close allies (actual allies) have lost faith in the US under Obama. It was already said best: "Our enemies no longer fear us and our allies no longer trust us."

Fantastic world relations, huh? Leading from behind sure works well.

Yes idiot if you use the word "worst", comparisons to others are called for. That is how one established if the label applies. Do you even English bro?

So anyway, under Bush we had many of our allies hating us (at a time when they had all the reason to have our backs) because of the biggest FP blunder since Vietnam but you want our current leader to be judged as the worst because of by how Israel and Russia see him? L O L at your BS.

You brought up a lot of silly nonsense that I never said. And once again, you keep going back to Bush. It's a pathetic and feable argument. Obama is a disaster and a failed President. The fact that an abundance of illegals have flowed in under Obama and his refusal to do anything about the core issue is a testimate to him failing. He said he would fix the issue, but his idea of fixing it is to ignore the border, grant amnesty, and allow sanctuary cities. Yes, he has deported a ton of illegals, but that number far, far pales in comparison to the number he's let in and won't do anything about, besides grant amnesty to.

But again, you continue to parry the facts with inane drivel that has nothing to do with anything. "Bbbbut Bush!" Shaddup troll.

Yep you were too dumb to get the point even when it was explained twice. No president has solved the problem, not Obama, not Bush, not Reagan. Using this point to bolster your "obama worst eva" stance is pathetic.

Since you can't help yourself from parrying the facts away from Obama and going back to Bush, I'll go back a minute myself... Look at 70s. Things weren't so great when Carter was in office. In fact, they were pretty much in the shitter. But you know what.... Ronald Reagan came along and fixed a lot of stuff and made things better. By the end of his presidency he united a nation and did a whole lot more good than not.

8 years in office and Obama has done little to fix anything in a meaningful way. In fact, a lot of stuff has deteriorated.

Your rebuttals are nonsense and come from an emotional place rather than a place of reason or logic. Do the world a favor and slap yourself, turd.

I await your next frivolous response.

Wow this response has zero to do with anything I posted above it, so you have completely run away from your comments on spending and employment because you don't have a leg to stand on. Again, because I know retention is an issue for you, employment is down and austerity is stupid.

And of course, again, I am going to other presidents because you said OB was the worst ever. If you don't want comparisons to be made, don't start down that line in the first place. Are you too stupid to realize what the word "worst" means?

As far as emotional goes? what do you call "Da Reagan made us feel good and fixed alota stuff, duh I don't feel so good with Obama". Christ you are def dumber than a 5th grader with this nonsense.

By any metric Obama inherited a situation that was many times worse than what Reagan took over from Carter. Employment was higher and trending upward under Carter, GDP growth was higher, and national debt was falling. Then you can add an unjustified war, a justified war that was neglected and the comparisons become even more strained.

Of course I don't expect a deluded bubble conservatard to admit that Bush was worse than Carter because that means admitting that Obama had a harder road than Reagan (who I am still a fan of).

If only stupidity was painful.

Back