Kenya Tells Obama..

He's the only true Christian on these boards... It's yourself that you should be slapping. Taking Christianity and trying to erase the ugly parts and the things you don't like, watering it down and following what suits you.

Embarrassing.

Yawn....Jesus dined with prostitutes

This irks me:

Maybe Obama should tell this to STFU or he will be happy to go home...where he will cut off, redirect, or stonewall any further financial aid to Kenya. Somebody needs to be reminded of his place.

Lol, okay. Obama won't do shit.

This irks me:

Maybe Obama should tell this to STFU or he will be happy to go home...where he will cut off, redirect, or stonewall any further financial aid to Kenya. Somebody needs to be reminded of his place.

Obama should've been more respectful to the people of his birthplace. They don't want abortion and they don't want gay marriage. And they didn't want him to talk about it.

Obama should've been more respectful to the people of his birthplace. They don't want abortion and they don't want gay marriage. And they didn't want him to talk about it.

Would you let this shit go already? They have released every form of his birth certificate, and the 'birth certificate' that was circulating from Kenya was from a place that was not even part of Kenya at the time.

Jesus. And you wonder why people call you a troll.

Would you let this shit go already? They have released every form of his birth certificate, and the 'birth certificate' that was circulating from Kenya was from a place that was not even part of Kenya at the time.

Well that line was a bit of troll post. But I think he still might have been born in Kenya, but I don't know. A whole lot of people thought he was born in Kenya before he ran for president. It was even published in his bio by his literary agency.

AE2113BE67D84D089015B1590922AA96.png

It was written in 1991 Obama never corrected it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Radical right wing evangelical birther troll. You just keep bringing it.

Well that line was a bit of troll post. But I think he still might have been born in Kenya, but I don't know. A whole lot of people thought he was born in Kenya before he ran for president. It was even published in his bio by his literary agency.

AE2113BE67D84D089015B1590922AA96.png

It was written in 1991 Obama never corrected it.

I'm glad to see you support abstinence until marriage. You however should practice it your entire life.

I'm glad to see you support abstinence until marriage. You however should practice it your entire life.

Too late, Sherdog will be blessed with multiple mini-rips in 10 or so years from now.

Too late, Sherdog will be blessed with multiple mini-rips in 10 or so years from now.

God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill Sherdog and subdue it. Rule over the leftists in the War Room and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.

God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill Sherdog and subdue it. Rule over the leftists in the War Room and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.

LOL rip :icon_chee

But did you just use the Lord's name in vain? :eek:

The man has 0 critical thinking skills and seemingly a pretty low IQ. You are expecting to much from him.

The man has 0 critical thinking skills and seemingly a pretty low IQ. You are expecting to much from him.

That may be true^, however I have more common sense than all the War Room leftists combined. Advantage ripskater.

But is it JBG?
Thats all I want to know!

That may be true^, however I have more common sense than all the War Room leftists combined. Advantage ripskater.

Nope, swing and a miss. Common sense would include critical and logical thinking, 2 things that escape you completely.

Yawn....Jesus dined with prostitutes

Jesus spoke out both sides of his mouth though. He claimed to uphold the old law, but rejected it in every single dealing he had with the religious conservatives of his time.

Back