Kentucky Police Officer Puts A 3rd Grader In Handcuffs tied Around His Biceps

Lol at any justification for handcuffing an 8 year old... call the parents and send him home

Now you have a potential lawsuit on your hands, ya goofs

Maybe if the kid had better parents and was disciplined at home to not be an ass a cop wouldnt have to even deal with the kid. ADHD is such a cop out, i feel like most of the kids on ADHD meds are just kids who act like kids but push the limits cause they can and then just continue to step over the line cause nothing is ever done to discipline them not to act like little jerks.

There is no way the cop can win in this situation. If he Physically touches the kid hes assualting a child. If he handcuffs the kid "ohh he didnt have to do that its just a kid" if he does nothing and the kid acts up and hurts another kid then the cop shouldve done something to stop him.

Kids these days are animals sometimes, so self entitled and consequence free that when you do try to limit their asshole behaviours and tell them no they cant do something they have no idea how to take a NO, they are so used to being so catered too, that when it doesnt happen they often freak the fuck out.

There is no way the cop can win in this situation. If he Physically touches the kid hes assualting a child. If he handcuffs the kid "ohh he didnt have to do that its just a kid" if he does nothing and the kid acts up and hurts another kid then the cop shouldve done something to stop him.

Kids these days are animals sometimes, so self entitled and consequence free that when you do try to limit their asshole behaviours and tell them no they cant do something they have no idea how to take a NO, they are so used to being so catered too, that when it doesnt happen they often freak the fuck out.

Nice try but there are more things he could have done. Put the kid in a room by himself and call the parents to come pick him up. That way the kid doesn't hurt any other kids.

Sure the cop did something illegal but don't take pity on this kid because he's crying. Obnoxious children like to start hysterically bawling when they're punished, all drama.

meh nothing wrong with teaching kids little bit of fear.....I hate how precious people are with children. Nothing more annoying that kids out of control and pathetic parents begging kids to stop

Nice try but there are more things he could have done. Put the kid in a room by himself and call the parents to come pick him up. That way the kid doesn't hurt any other kids.

Then its kidnapping and/or false imprisonment then. So no we are advocating to have Cops kidnap our 9 year olds, my god what a police state we live in... ohh the humanity. No matter what the cop did when its dealing with a kid who is still in grade school the cop loses. No matter what someone would bitch about what he did. The kid wasnt injured, hes fine and the cop didnt have to do anything too forceful, so i dont see where what he did is that awful. If your kid cant act right in public dont let them out in public. Im guessing this isnt his first time acting like a giant asshole.

If the kid cant behave properly at school he shouldnt be in that school. Maybe home school or a military school would be better, but since its near impossible to kick a kid out of public schools these days that doesnt matter and kids can be assholes all day every day.

He shouldve smacked him on the back of his head drove him home and watched his dad whip him with the belt.

Why is a cop in fucking school like that?
And that kid does not have ADHD, he is a fucking kid. let a kid be a kid.

this dumb cop is the very last in a long line of fuckups in this kids life

The school called the cops after they werent able to control the kid and he was a threat to other students. Maybe he was not sitting down in his seat when told and it ruined the chance for other kids to learn or maybe he threatened to stab another kid in the face with a pencil. We dont know but the school called the police to deal with the "threat" the student was creating.

meh nothing wrong with teaching kids little bit of fear.....I hate how precious people are with children. Nothing more annoying that kids out of control and pathetic parents begging kids to stop

Oh, if any posters are not able to watch the video, you can tell by Gervinho's post that the kid was white so zero fucks given.

Then its kidnapping and/or false imprisonment then. So no we are advocating to have Cops kidnap our 9 year olds, my god what a police state we live in... ohh the humanity. No matter what the cop did when its dealing with a kid who is still in grade school the cop loses. No matter what someone would bitch about what he did. The kid wasnt injured, hes fine and the cop didnt have to do anything too forceful, so i dont see where what he did is that awful. If your kid cant act right in public dont let them out in public. Im guessing this isnt his first time acting like a giant asshole.

If the kid cant behave properly at school he shouldnt be in that school. Maybe home school or a military school would be better, but since its near impossible to kick a kid out of public schools these days that doesnt matter and kids can be assholes all day every day.

He shouldve smacked him on the back of his head drove him home and watched his dad whip him with the belt.

If you think putting this child in a room by himself or with an adult inside is going to cause more problems than this video did I don't know what else to tell you. Things like this with children are going on all over the US it's just this county that decided they are going to start hand cuffing 8 year old kids. Everyone else figured out how to do it without that.

Lol at any justification for handcuffing an 8 year old... call the parents and send him home

Now you have a potential lawsuit on your hands, ya goofs

This have no idea why people are pretending this was necessary. In fact if I was a cop I wouldn't even want to deal with this. As soon as I got to the school I would say have we called the parents? Hell I would have called the school on my way there and told them to.

This have no idea why people are pretending this was necessary. In fact if I was a cop I wouldn't even want to deal with this. As soon as I got to the school I would say have we called the parents? Hell I would have called the school on my way there and told them to.

thats probably why it is necessary, cause the parents are shit. So calling them does nothing, the teachers cant touch the kid to get him under control or the are abusing him.

On the previous post to me, im sure we also have a diagnosis twice the normal average in this country too of ADHD meds compared to the rest of the world but that never seems to be the issue. All these moos supressing drugs cant be good for the developement of these kids, but that seems to be the only way in the US to deal with unruly kids. Cant yell at them, cant beat them, cant punish them, give them all a trophy filled with aderol and a sticker that says nice job.

I have no problem with that actually and it's the way it should be. I always felt like the teachers couldn't touch me and I was safe in school like it should be. The difference is I knew if I got to crazy my dad would find out and then I'm scared to death to go home.

This. I didn't give a fuck about the teachers but i was so scared to get expelled to fuck up my future and if that happened i knew my parents would kill me.

The problem with that is, A, you have to care about your future and B, have parents that give a fuck. I'm sure a lot of trouble makers at school have neither.

This. I didn't give a fuck about the teachers but i was so scared to get expelled to fuck up my future and if that happened i knew my parents would kill me.

The problem with that is, A, you have to care about your future and B, have parents that give a fuck. I'm sure a lot of trouble makers at school have neither.

All I cared about was my dad honestly. My future I never cared about until I got my GF parent. Then I only cared about my future cause it affected my daughters future. My EX was a dummy and never going to make it anywhere but I coasted through school and knew if I actually tried I could do whatever I wanted. My dad tried is hardest to get me to do good but it's not his fault I just didn't give a shit. No one was ever going to make me give a shit either. Having a daughter so young was hard but it actually saved me from being a loser.

Cop said the kid was trying to touch him with the jab, so I don't see a problem. This society has thrown discipline out the window and now you can barely restrain your own child. This may very well help the kid to understand that there are consequences.

We need to start a system where eligible adults of a certain age can apply for a slap the shit out of bad kids card, where it is there duty that if they see a kid acting like an ass in public they are then able to smack the shit out of said kid.

Lucky the kid was white or else we all know how this would have ended.

LOL at American cops.
Way to raise your kids.
One of the first unpleasant/traumatic memories this kid is going to have from his school years is being put in hand cuffs.

A little kid.... "cuff him" 'Merica!

Lucky the kid was white or else we all know how this would have ended.

LOL at American cops.
Way to raise your kids.
One of the first unpleasant/traumatic memories this kid is going to have from his school years is being put in hand cuffs.

A little kid.... "cuff him" 'Merica!

'Traumatic'....LOL, OK dude. Listen if people stopped acting like special little snowflakes they'd understand what happened to him wasn't that bad.

When I was a kid I broke a neighbors window and my dad called the police on me to teach me a lesson because I lied about doing it. They came in and did the whole good cop bad cop thing, I thought I was going to jail. I was 7.

Believe it or not I don't still have nightmares about that harrowing ordeal 30 years later. I must at least be suffering from PTSD or something, right?

Kids in other countries would laugh if they saw what Americans consider to be 'traumatic'.

Back