Kenny Vs. Spenny

LMFAO thats fucking hilarious.

I remember cutting up a few strands of my pubes and putting it in my friends bowl.

"Some good shit" he says.

What was kenny saying about spenny's criminal record?

Was the camera crew there?

No camera crew, but the supplier of the clippings for the joint was 'Bob' IIRC, who I only have a vague recollection of being in the show.

Kenny joked that Spenny was on parole for molestation. The one that really got to him though, probably because it sounded plausible, was that he was ordered to do the drinking and driving ad, due to a DUI. That pissed him off.

On the topic of the fart episode, which was my introduction to this show BTW, they were showing their favourite clips and Kenny's was a clip from that episode. Kenny farts at Spenny on the couch then proceeds to the stairs where he blows ass and everyone's minds as a result. Kenny commented, on the moment he farted at Spenny on the couch, that some blood had speckled on Spenny's arm, though it wasn't picked up by the camera. I sat there thinking WTF, waiting for him to elaborate but he didn't. Mind you, it's been a year or so since I watched that episode, so maybe there is some explanation of bleeding in it?

The show kicks ass it's one of my favorites however a word from the wise if you ever get the chance to go see them live just don't it was terrible

No camera crew, but the supplier of the clippings for the joint was 'Bob' IIRC, who I only have a vague recollection of being in the show.

Kenny joked that Spenny was on parole for molestation. The one that really got to him though, probably because it sounded plausible, was that he was ordered to do the drinking and driving ad, due to a DUI. That pissed him off.

On the topic of the fart episode, which was my introduction to this show BTW, they were showing their favourite clips and Kenny's was a clip from that episode. Kenny farts at Spenny on the couch then proceeds to the stairs where he blows ass and everyone's minds as a result. Kenny commented, on the moment he farted at Spenny on the couch, that some blood had speckled on Spenny's arm, though it wasn't picked up by the camera. I sat there thinking WTF, waiting for him to elaborate but he didn't. Mind you, it's been a year or so since I watched that episode, so maybe there is some explanation of bleeding in it?

holy shit thats disgusting ahhahahahahaha

The show kicks ass it's one of my favorites however a word from the wise if you ever get the chance to go see them live just don't it was terrible

What makes it so terrible?

Wow, another person that actually thought it was trying to come off as real. Amazing. I'm going back to off-topic now. Less Naive people there.

did you read what I wrote? I think it's pretty clear that I stated that the show is NOT real

Hopefully Bianca makes a few guest appearances

It was funny for the first couple of seasons, but most things seemed obviously planned in the latter seasons.

This.

I watched it a long time ago and liked the idea of the show. But then it got difficult to watch because it seemed more and more scripted. Took the fun out of it.

Is this like Red v. Blue, only a lot less cooler?

The Obese episode was gold.

I used to watch it from time to time like.. 10 years ago? Thought it was funny as hell, though I doubted its authenticity. If you could guarantee it was legit then it would probably be the funniest shit ever.

This.

I watched it a long time ago and liked the idea of the show. But then it got difficult to watch because it seemed more and more scripted. Took the fun out of it.

There was an interview with them I watched on youtube where they said they got picked up(can't remember by who), after the third or fourth season and had writers involved after that.

Back