Kenny Florian: Woodley Will Surpass GSP As WW GOAT

• Thread starter Deleted member 549255
  • Start date
Shields is a far better wrestler AND grappler then Maia period. Therefore debunking the premise of this thread
And you base that on what? Grappling accolades? In what? Is he a better wrestler? Pure wrestler yes, mma wrestling? May be a little better but on the ground, is not even close, and the one time they faced, the only one taking anyone down and getting to a dominant position was Maia, that is a fact period.

You are so delusional

Of course you ignore the rematch just 5 months later

UltimateMessyFugu-size_restricted.gif

Woodley was mutilated by Marquardt
tumblr_meeojfTIFX1qfbfqro1_400.gif

Woodley was also out struck by Jake Shields for crying out loud.

Get fucking real. Conor murders Woodley 10 out of 10 times on the feet

Aren't you that massive Colby fanboy btw? Yet now you're hyping up Woodley? You hate Conor that much? Sad.

You hate Conor more then you like your supposed favorite fighters. Conor haters like you are the real ones who are obsessed

Woodley himself: "Nate Diaz would be one of my toughest match ups"

So every time you use Nate to discredit Conor, think about that you obsessed sad little hater

Lmfao... Nate Diaz? That quote Came if him trying to hype up a possible match with Nate, Nate is one good average lw fighter, an a pretty bad ww fighter.

Gotta love gsp scared fanboys
Scared of what? Lol. He’s the most dominant WW in UFC history. Woodley arguably isn’t even number 1 on the planet with Rory being better on many peoples rankings.

Hyperbole......
I'd bet on GSP over Woodley.....and the Vegas odds would reflect that i'm guessing

Goat WW ?....are you kidding me?
There is more to being goat then even record.
This is why Matt Hughes still is in the picture.
I think Woodley has put himself into a position where there is a legit argument about whether he is the #2 WW over Hughes or not. He's impressive and has some very good wins. But I think comparing him to GSP in terms of legacy at this point is weak.

florian is right, though i'm surprised he admitted it. i know he used to train with gsp. think it was for the aldo fight.

RIP Deleted member 549255

Wonder who that was

<36>

That aged like milk

When GSP was on top Woodley was still in the UFC.

He was losing to the Shields and Rorys of the world, which isn't bad but he is not the WW GOAT.

He was never close

Back