Kenny Florian: Woodley Will Surpass GSP As WW GOAT

• Thread starter Deleted member 549255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 549255

Florian also says that GSP has never faced a grappler as good as Demian Maia or a striker as good as Wonderboy Thompson.

I agree with Ken Flo.

Do you?

*grabs tin foil hat *
This is bait to lure gsp into a fight with Woodley. As Dana realised he's got the best chance of getting rid of him.

GSP fought a fully Cyborg'd roided prime Alves and a prime Jake Shields who outgrappled Maia.

Last edited:
"To the death, Georges!"
- Kenneth Florian

GSP faced strikers better than Thompson. Nick Diaz, Condit, BJ, Alves, etc....who were also well rounded and not just one dimensional grappler or striker and could actually mix things up and present multiple problems at once against Georges.

He also faced better grapplers than Maia. I mean Maia has great bjj but grappling encompasses wrestling and bjj.....and GSP faced BJ, Hughes, Shields, Diaz, Miller, etc.

Come on Kenflo

<{hughesimpress}>

Last edited:
*grabs tin foil hat *
This is bait to lure gsp into a fight with Woodley. As Dana realised he's got the best chance of getting rid of him.

that was my first thought actually, but more to make money rather than get rid of tyron

Florian also says that GSP has never faced a grappler as good as Demian Maia or a striker as good as Wonderboy Thompson.

I agree with Ken Flo.

Do you?

Shields out grappled Maia and GSP beat him. I would also put money on GSP to beat Wonderboy.

GSP faced strikers way better than Thompson. Nick Diaz, Condit, etc....who were also well rounded and not just one dimensional grappler or striker
Thomspon would decision Condit and Diaz pretty soundly IMO. Hell, GSP himself heaped the highest level of praise on Wonderboy as a striker.

GSP fought a fully Cyborg roid infprime Alves and a prime Jake Shields who outgrappled Maia.

GSP faced strikers way better than Thompson. Nick Diaz, Condit, BJ, Alves, etc....who were also well rounded and not just one dimensional grappler or striker and could actually mix things up and present multiple problems at once against Georges.

He also faced better grapplers than Maia. I mean Maia has great bjj but grappling encompasses wrestling and bjj.....and GSP faced BJ, Hughes, Shields, Miller, etc.

Come on Kenflo

<{hughesimpress}>

Shields out grappled Maia and GSP beat him. I would also put money on GSP to beat Wonderboy.
GSP himself said that Wonderboy is “the best striker I’ve seen in my life”.

Here are the sources:

https://mmajunkie.com/2017/03/gsp-s...sons-praises-best-striker-ive-seen-in-my-life

Thomspon would decision Condit and Diaz pretty soundly IMO. Hell, GSP himself heaped the highest level of praise on Wonderboy as a striker.

I think Diaz and Condit both finish Thompson. Just my opinion. Could be wrong.

BTW GSP himself also said he thinks Nick Diaz would beat Woodley.

Yep just needs 6 more title defences and a MW title win. Good thing he's only 36...
He fought 4 times in a year right? But Goat can only be HW. Weight classes are too protect smaller guys. Fedor will be Goat until someone goes 10 years undefeated at HW.

Hyperbole......
I'd bet on GSP over Woodley.....and the Vegas odds would reflect that i'm guessing

Goat WW ?....are you kidding me?
There is more to being goat then even record.
This is why Matt Hughes still is in the picture.

Back