Kenny Florian hating on Yair...

loyalyolayal

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I understand he's an analyst, but he was just lambasting Yair's performance. STFU.

Even Bisping was calling Kenny out on his hate.

This is probably why Florian steals others material. Yeah it got to be a little ridiculous but Florian overdid it with his criticism.

This is probably why Florian steals others material. Yeah it got to be a little ridiculous but Florian overdid it with his criticism.

225ui.jpg

Atleast quote the guy if you cant post a video

The sooner you disregard Kenny's opinion, the better.

The guy is Greg Savage/Steve Cofield levels of mediocre.

KenFlo should come out of retirement and fight Yair and show him these "fundamentals". Kenny via sub

"I was not impressed with your per for maance"

-Kenny Florian

Monday quarterbacking. That was a fun fight. FOTN. Too much criticism

Monday quarterbacking. That was a fun fight. FOTN. Too much criticism
Here's my take on this:

Yair obviously trains & is familiar with vanilla mma template. He exploits the limitations of these fundamentals that's why he can do his spinning shit. He doesn't go inside the cage being ignorant.

IDK what kenny said and tbh I can't stand either him or bisping talk, but yair is 23. the kid is clearly great potential at his age. I don't think criticizing him after this win is well placed.

Ken Flo has a point now that I think about it. If Yair pulls that shit off against a top 10 or top 5, he will get murked.

Kenny should just plagiarize what Bisping is saying. His commentary is shit.

Latin American fighters aren't uniting i guess.

Yair Rodriguez was never my friend.

Maybe Cacares improved himself. I though Yair looked great minus his boxing defence.

Back