Kennedy wants to grapple Chael, fight Diaz / Silva winner

pincmil

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
He wants to grapple Chael in Metamoris, and only fight if the UFC gives him something interesting like the Anderson/Diaz winner. Also thinks CM Punk signing is a joke.

Talks for a minute 40 seconds into this clip:

[YT]0fxIrE9tGkg[/YT]

Who is kennedy to be demanding only interesting fights ? Considering that we could be seeing the last few fights of Diaz and a. Silvas careers, I have no interest in seeing Kennedy fight either one. With middle and welter both stacked to the max, there is no reason to not find more exciting fights then Tim.

I don't think they'll let him grapple Chael in Metamorphoses.

Metamorphoses strikes me as a showcase for elite guys in the BJJ community to get a chance to grapple with elite MMA fighters and tap them out.
(you have BJJ/Abu Dhabi/Mundial/World champs in grappling going up against guys who have rarely competed in submission grappling)

Anderson vs rockhold and Diaz vs matt brown PLEASE

Calling out the winner of Silva Diaz what a joke this guy is

He wasn't demanding....and a match with Chael would be cool. He is right about CM jumping past a lot of very deserving and hard working fighters who have sweated blood and tears for many years to get to the UFC only to be surpassed by a guy with a marketable name. Yes....we all know its business, but for the sport its not cool.

He wasn't demanding....and a match with Chael would be cool. He is right about CM jumping past a lot of very deserving and hard working fighters who have sweated blood and tears for many years to get to the UFC only to be surpassed by a guy with a marketable name. Yes....we all know its business, but for the sport its not cool.

-Kennedy is not in a position to ask for "interesting fights" everything else you posted is on point.
-what would happen if cm punk was signed to the MLB ? The NFL ? It would be a fucking JOKE. What if the mlb or nfl put a team coming off loses into their championship games ? It would be a JOKE. ufc ain't a sport, it's ENTERTAINMENT.
- I'm going to quote the tagline for Boardwalk Empire, You can't be half a gangster.

I'm not a fan but that doesn't mean I am going to hate on everything he does. He should be calling out some big name guys, at least he isn't afraid.

I'd like to see him fight Dolloway or Tavares and if he wins that one then Machida.

lol at Kennedy only wanting "interesting fights" as if anyone cares if he fought at all.

Why doesn't he ask for a rematch with Romero? I wouldn't mind seeing him get plastered on the canvas again in a bloody heap.

Zero interest in seeing him grapplefuck Diaz or Anderson for 3 rounds.

the ripple effect of the cm punk deal is going to bennifit these young fighters even more tho. More exposure signing a guy like punk will generate more interest more views more sponsors more money in general which in turn could be used to build up more up and comers

Id watch the chael grappling match tho and also think its foolish the way kennedy acts, personally i don't think hes doing himself any favors

I'd like to see him fight Dolloway or Tavares and if he wins that one then Machida.

He would absolutely at least decision both guys. Don't let the haterade cloud his fight against Bisping. Or, do you see those two getting W's over Bisping? I know he's also not everybody's buddy, but he's no chump, either.

Kennedy seemed like a cool dude when he was training at our gym yesterday, I think he does this kind of stuff because he has had some success asking for things (remember how he got a raise in pay?).

Wow he thinks they will waste Andy's time for a fight with him? LOL. Give him Dollaway next.

Back