Kenji Fujimoto - The Story of Kim Jong-Il's Personal Sushi Chef

Awesome. i read the whole thing. Thanks for sharing

I thought this was a terrible story. Kenji abandoned three women and his wife and children got sent to a labor camp after he ran away to Japan without them.

I thought this was a terrible story. Kenji abandoned three women and his wife and children got sent to a labor camp after he ran away to Japan without them.

Yeah, this guy has very questionable character. Granted, his father sounds like a real shitbag, but that shouldn't excuse this guy's behavior.

Knock's Japanese wife's teeth out. Has 2 kids with her
Leaves two kids and wife to go to N. Korea for 1 year
Leaves kids and wife to go to N. Korea for 3 years
Pretty much implied that he cheated on wife in N. Korea and liked the lifestyle
Japanese wife divorces him after he decides to stay in N. Korea for 10 years
Kim Jong-Il sets him up with younger wife. Has 3 kids with wife
Loves that his Korean wife is obedient to him
Gets picked up in Japan and doesn't go back to N. Korea for almost 2 years.
Doesn't check up on his 2 Japanese kids
Is educated on the atrocities of N.Korea, but goes back anyways
Decides to leave N.Korea because he was imprisoned for a short while and finally has some fear
Promises Kim Jung-Il he'll return after business trip to Japan, but doesn't
Wife and 3 kids are imprisioned for years due to him fleeing.
Goes back to N.Korea for visit after King Jung-Un promises his safety.
Goes back because he gave his word(even though he broke it when he fled)
Learns of one of his Korean sons dying.
Goal is to return to North Korea to live out the rest of his life and leave his Japanese girlfriend behind.

It just sounds like this guy lived an awesome life with Kim Jong-Il and misses it. The fact he survived so many years there and even returned after betraying Jong-Il is a sign this guy is/was very lucky.

Last edited:
noZSPxX.jpg

There is an even more interesting story revealed from that article about that actress Choi Eun Hee. She was kidnapped to be Kim bish, and played that role for a long time, and escaped.

Why havent the feminists touched on that yet, and made a Lifetime network movie? And Hollywood seems to be rehashing old movies for remakes, when you have stories like this to be told.

But really, being Kim Jong Il must have been awesome for himself.

Back