Ken Shamrock: War Machine took my daughter to Mexico, left her there

Sorry, but couldn't stop staring at GSP's cut-out in the background.

Is Ken's daughter's name Ann by any chance?

2x03_Ann_(2).png

why would you leave your daughter with that maniac

Who says he let her go with him? Some daughters are rebellious and hang out with guys their Dad doesn't want them to. That could be the case here, and she learned a hard lesson after that dipshit left her there.

GSP is a consummate professional. He stood there thru the Ken Shamrock interview waiting patiently with his belt on for a chance to tell his opinion on War Machine. Then the interviewer ignored him like Cody McKenzie.

IF war machine ever got near my daughter, id introduce him to my little friend.

It seems War Machine has ordered himself a Shamrock Shake...

Who says he let her go with him? Some daughters are rebellious and hang out with guys their Dad doesn't want them to. That could be the case here, and she learned a hard lesson after that dipshit left her there.

She definitely learned a HARD lesson before he left her there, too. A shame, really. From what I've seen in his video with Asa Akira, he has a big tool. Must be tough for her to date anybody else after being with such an alpha.

If you're going to comment in a thread with a video, try watching the video. He said WM and his daughter went to Mexico when he was 20 and she was 17. Long before he was the convicted felon known as War Machine.

So basically the dude has been scum his whole life.

to me, it seems that Ken just sees an opportunity to receive some attention... if he really cared about that situation, he would have come out with it a very long time ago...

and Warmachine should be going to a mental asylum and get proper treatment... if he goes to jail and comes back out he will just do the same stuff over and over again until he kills someone....

Back