Ken Shamrock said he failed drug test because....

OrigFan255

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He got popped for Methadone (Opiod) and Nandrolone (Testosterone)

He said he failed because he was taking medicine prescribed by a doctor for, “swollen pituitary glands in his brain,”
My question is, which medicine? AND How the heck would commission allow a 52 year old with a damaged brain, get in the ring?

I wish he would just come clean like Mirko and Chael BUT, he probably still wants to fight and cannot afford a 2 year suspension.

He got popped for Methadone (Opiod) and Nandrolone (Testosterone)

He said he failed because he was taking medicine prescribed by a doctor for, “swollen pituitary glands in his brain,”
My question is, which medicine? AND How the heck would commission allow a 52 year old with a damaged brain, get in the ring?

I wish he would just come clean like Mirko and Chael BUT, he probably still wants to fight and cannot afford a 2 year suspension.

Texas AC. They are a bunch of amateurs and dangerous, see Dada vs Kimbo.

Here's a source for the people who want to read a bit more.
http://mmajunkie.com/2016/08/ken-sh...ense-revocation-for-bellator-148-drug-failure

Any pharmacists on this site that can list all the medication that contain steroids?

You should have just left a blank for us to fill in. That would have been fun.

Shamrock says he tested positive because __________.

For quality entertainment, Ken's excuses >>>>>>>>>>>> Ken's fighting post 2002. IMHO.

Is shamrock poor ? If so is there a story about how it happened. I know when he was in the UFC grey weren't paying their top stars as much as these days but he also had a decent wwe stint during the attitude era

Is shamrock poor ? If so is there a story about how it happened. I know when he was in the UFC grey weren't paying their top stars as much as these days but he also had a decent wwe stint during the attitude era
I think he was living in a van post WWE.

I came in here looking for good leads on tainted supplements, leaving disappointed.

Nandrolone is not testosterone.

Deca is nandrolone. Its a different anabolic steroid than testosterone.

He has tested positive for deca previously as well.

Nandrolone is not testosterone.

Deca is nandrolone. Its a different anabolic steroid than testosterone.

He has tested positive for deca previously as well.
Deca stays detectable in your system for like a year. It is amazing for people, especially older guys at it contributes to collagen production and helps the joints.

Im just amazed anyone who has a drug test would use it, crazy.

I think he is at the age and confidence level where he cant compete without using certain compounds.

He probably doesnt give a shit if he gets popped.

I have absolutely no problem believing that Ken Shamrock has a damaged brain. Not one problem.

It seriously sucks that he's still going out there taking a beating to get paid at 52.

Back