Ken Shamrock on the problems with banning TRT, Owen Hart's Death, Dana White

Nice. Liked his comments on PEDs and I completely agree, it should be legal.

^ This. And he made a great point about monthly checks and real doctor oversight to make sure guys are not abusing. Add in an age restriction and this would solve the TUE issue, especially in older fighters.

Not gonna listen to an old, bitter man reminisce. Plus, he shits on Triple H all the time. The Game is the fucking man and a way better professional wrestler than Shammy ever was.

You sound like a bitch.

Shamrock is just mad that Triple H buried him.

tumblr_n3bwwm5f1R1rqu47to3_250.gif

Just like Tito did.

The nasty boys jumped him in a hotel room. Beat him with a phone or something, can't remember the details exactly but they fucked him up I believe.

In his novels (Inside the Lion's Den/Beyond the Lion's Den) he's very detailed about how tough The Nasty Boys were. From all the pro-wrestlers in the business I didn't expect their names to pop up in his books.

Ken gets a lot of hate but if you actually read this, he comes across as very fair and articulate. It's hard to disagree with much of what he says and the way he says it is very inoffensive, all things considered.

I used to really like Shamrock, shame to see how far he's fallen, and just goes to show that the victors write the history- in this case, DW.

[YT]89gxEA8DDbU[/YT]

Thanks for posting

I am shocked that he chose Rickson

Last edited:
Not gonna listen to an old, bitter man reminisce. Plus, he shits on Triple H all the time. The Game is the fucking man and a way better professional wrestler than Shammy ever was.

He can be like that when he's emotional, but he's articulate, honest, and insightful in this one.

Thanks so much for taking the time to post - great read very much appreciated.

So everybody on legalized steroids. Great Olympics then.

So you clicked on a thread about a Ken Shamrock interview just to post about how you made of point of not listening to the interview....erm ok???

Back