Ken Shamrock MMA God.

I got into watching mma by renting the first ufcs on vhs in my early teens. Ken scared the crap out of me and I honestly believed he was "the worlds most dangerous man" even though royce was cleaning up in the tournaments lol

Ken, to me, is one of the sports true greats. a true "MMA hall of famer" if there ever was one

Speaking of Idonotbbelieveit, hook us up with that old av where Ken was looking pissed, Fujita-san. One of the all time most memorable Sherdog avs.

I... I really can't. He never did it when I was watching, and I watched quite a few times. That was a nice knee vs Kimo, good job.

He should have retired after the second Kimo fight, he looked soooo happy after that victory, even if I was never a huge Ken fan, it felt good to see him like that.

And it felt terrible to watch him get KO'd by "Buzz" Berry in Cage Rage ;__;

He should have retired after the second Kimo fight, he looked soooo happy after that victory, even if I was never a huge Ken fan, it felt good to see him like that.

And it felt terrible to watch him get KO'd by "Buzz" Berry in Cage Rage ;__;

The Rizzo fight was the most pathetic of all.

Tapped to leg kicks and then said immediately in the post fight interview: "I never quit."

Still, prime Ken was impressive.

What is that video? Doesn't really qualify as a HL, but then it doesn't seem like a trailer either as it doesn't seem attached to anything. Some cool rare footage in there, though. I knew of the press conference altercation between Ken and Frye but I'd never seen it before.

I've said it for years: If he had retired after that fight, people wouldn't find it so hard to remember how incredible he was in his prime as they wouldn't have to sift through so many losses from when he was way past his prime.

Ken is a legend. The fighter with the same name as your gamer tag, is also a legend.

They definitely are!

Prime Ken Shamrock would be a top 10 LHW/HW in today's UFC.

method=get&s=fedor-gif.gif

Whats the latest news about Ken Shamrock?

He's made up with Dana White and Tito Ortiz.

Shamrock got me to sample it, and (my hatred of) Michael Bisping got me hooked.

Turned a corner on him about 3 years ago. Bisping, I mean.

They almost fought at UFC 70 but the UFC cut Ken after the IFL, would have been interesting.

Speaking of Idonotbbelieveit, hook us up with that old av where Ken was looking pissed, Fujita-san. One of the all time most memorable Sherdog avs.

This one?
post-37737-1277654083.jpg

What is that video? Doesn't really qualify as a HL, but then it doesn't seem like a trailer either as it doesn't seem attached to anything. Some cool rare footage in there, though. I knew of the press conference altercation between Ken and Frye but I'd never seen it before.

I'm not really sure TBH, just came across it.

Same, i'd never seen it either.

I've said it for years: If he had retired after that fight, people wouldn't find it so hard to remember how incredible he was in his prime as they wouldn't have to sift through so many losses from when he was way past his prime.

100% agree.

The Rizzo fight was the most pathetic of all.

Tapped to leg kicks and then said immediately in the post fight interview: "I never quit."

Still, prime Ken was impressive.

Ken never tapped!

This one?
post-37737-1277654083.jpg

Nah...he appeared to be in the crowd at an event, had a collared shirt on. I could be wrong on that, though, it's been a while. And like I said, he's not happy looking.

Also, no sideburns.

Nah...he appeared to be in the crowd at an event, had a collared shirt on. I could be wrong on that, though, it's been a while. And like I said, he's not happy looking.

Also, no sideburns.

Ah yeah, I think it was UFC 57.. Couture/Chuck fight they showed Ken.

Ken never tapped!

Fine, verbally submitted and/or waved it off. At the very best, stayed down and defenseless as Rizzo approached him, knowing it would be stopped.

Fine, verbally submitted and/or waved it off. At the very best, stayed down and defenseless as Rizzo approached him, knowing it would be stopped.

Not verbal either.. Ken took it like a man!

Back