Ken Shamrock MMA God.

Ken is a legend. The fighter with the same name as your gamer tag, is also a legend.

Idontbelieveit how good Ken Shamrock was.

Just watched the video. Jerry Bohlander, Patrick Smith, the Rock, Tito, too many legends and instant classics....

Prime Ken Shamrock would be a top 10 LHW/HW in today's UFC.

Prime Ken Shamrock would probably have to get down to MW and he'd be a top guy, no doubt.

I've been doing a multi-part piece on the top draws in MMA year by year starting with the formation of UFC and Shamrock was there at the beginning and still there 13 years later. Such a huge part of their early success as well as both boom periods.

I've been doing a multi-part piece on the top draws in MMA year by year starting with the formation of UFC and Shamrock was there at the beginning and still there 13 years later. Such a huge part of their early success as well as both boom periods.

Start with the formation of Pancrase. Ken was their first king.

Whats the latest news about Ken Shamrock?

Goat sideburns and Ken > Tito.

That's the best I got for him.

Start with the formation of Pancrase. Ken was their first king.

Only problem with that, and why I couldn't include it, is that there is no measurable data, other than gate receipts, with which to quantify anything.

Actually, when this is done, I may just do a parallel piece using attendance figures. The only problem there is that in many cases, total tickets sold have nothing to do with the fighters on the cards because of strength of organization, late replacements, etc. Buyrates and TV ratings are more dependant on the fighters.

He had Bas's number, that's for sure. Ken was the Hallman to Bas Rutten's Hughes.

Pioneer.

Lol I mean he's one of the originators but that's it really. He had horrible stand up only ko'd like 2 people ever... He was in my opinion he's was more dominant in his pancrase days. As far as the UFC lol he was an originator.

He had Bas's number, that's for sure. Ken was the Hallman to Bas Rutten's Hughes.

Pioneer.

One could say he was the Tito Ortiz to Bas Rutten's Ken Shamrock...

No doubt one of the greatest mma fighters of his era..he's actually the one that got me into mma

Shamrock got me to sample it, and (my hatred of) Michael Bisping got me hooked.

Turned a corner on him about 3 years ago. Bisping, I mean.

I will say this he was awesome in the attitude era of wwf...goat ankle lock and belly to belly suplex

Back