Kelvin gastelum???

wolfss

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This dude is amazing! He gave Izzy the hardest fight so far. Knocked the fuck outta bisping and Belfort!!! Izzy has over 100 pro combat fights. Gastelum is way undersized for middleweight and is just a chubby wrestler. Man... if he could consistently make welterweight he could have ruled that division. What ?

"Man... if he could consistently make welterweight he could have ruled that division" Are talking about the same guy that lost to Neil Magny?

Anyways if Gas would have been more discipline and controlled his diet better I believe he would have been able to win the belt and possibly defend it once

"Man... if he could consistently make welterweight he could have ruled that division" Are talking about the same guy that lost to Neil Magny?

Anyways if Gas would have been more discipline and controlled his diet better I believe he would have been able to win the belt and possibly defend it once

Yeah eating too much and forcing a weight cut can probably have ill ramifications, is Neil magny Adesanya level???

That's why it's important to have discipline, along with talent and skill, in any endeavor or career you have.

He wouldn't be champ at 170 regardless of his discipline

Just not good enough.

Quite frankly, the dude was just as chubby at 170 as he is at 185. With a year of discipline, he could make 155.
Otherwise, yeah. The dude is legit and I'd love to see him stop being lazy with his nutrition and go back to WW.

I like Kelvin but the Izzy fight made him grossly overrated, he had some good moments in the fight but won 2 rounds at max. The fight could have easily been stopped in the fifth and was as close to 10-7 round that you’ll see.

The guy is undisciplined and has poor fight IQ.

This dude is amazing! He gave Izzy the hardest fight so far. Knocked the fuck outta bisping and Belfort!!! Izzy has over 100 pro combat fights. Gastelum is way undersized for middleweight and is just a chubby wrestler. Man... if he could consistently make welterweight he could have ruled that division. What ?
His win over Bisping is moot. Mike should never have been allowed to fight so quickly after getting Clobbered and Choked out.

Burrito and Weed Shit Only

#BWSO2021

His initial rise through TUF was great. He has many great attributes but seems to lack professionalism or dedication. His clip trying to race against Whittaker and puking halfway while Whitt lapped him was comedy.

He seems to be in better shape in his recent fight. He looked like he had more muscle mass compared to before where it looked like he had more fat. Probably due to his new strength and conditioning training. Probably explains his new wrestling heavy fighting style he was using.

I like Kelvin but the Izzy fight made him grossly overrated, he had some good moments in the fight but won 2 rounds at max. The fight could have easily been stopped in the fifth and was as close to 10-7 round that you’ll see.

The guy is undisciplined and has poor fight IQ.
grossly overrated... he knocked out Bisping and Belfort... the guy is no overrated, they are just hater like yourself that underrate him.
...undisciplined, poor IQ and he still can compete with the bests of the world in MW...

The guy is a natural born fighter that needs some training to be one of the best fighting almost only bigger guys... deal with it.

Back