Media Kelvin Gastelum fires back at Conor

he's shorter
<1>

o wate
<BronTroll1>

i get it, bro, you're taking a subtle, indirect jab at conor, prob b/c you have a small wiener or something idk but damn bro it's pretty clever, here are your props man

Petty lame. I have the smallest penis most women have ever seen and I don’t go around belittling folk.

Hahaha jk

No woman has ever seen it

Come take it off? What? The worms?

<6><Huh2><{clintugh}>

Mcgregor is really 5”7 I’ve stood next to him and toward over that midget

Really? That makes alvarez 5'5, dustin 5'7ish, khabib/ferguson 5'8ish..

They are absolute monsters but those stated walk around weights seems off in that case.. if 6'1 (in that case not really) cerrone/diaz can make 155 with those frames these guys shouldn't have to kill themselves over it..

I'm bringing my tape measurer with me now just in case i run in to a ufc fighter some day..

Really? That makes alvarez 5'5, dustin 5'7ish, khabib/ferguson 5'8ish..

They are absolute monsters but those stated walk around weights seems off in that case.. if 6'1 (in that case not really) cerrone/diaz can make 155 with those frames these guys shouldn't have to kill themselves over it..

I'm bringing my tape measurer with me now just in case i run in to a ufc fighter some day..
Na, that account is just an angry child. Nothing they post should be taken seriously haha.

Hahahahaha

Beautiful

Kelvin punking that little quitter.

You thought that was a good comeback?

How old are you? Lmfao

That shows your level of intelligence..

And I like Kelvin so good luck trying to say I'm a hater.

How was that comeback "punking" in any way?
Subtle reminder at Conor's manlet status, Kelvin is dropping MW's...Not sure why is Conor always talking about someone anway, dude was crushed last time he stepped into the octagon against a man in his own division now picks on guys 2 divisions above his?

Gastelum would destroy Conor, what on earth is he smoking?

Don't get me wrong, Conor was right about the whole hygiene thing, was pretty disgusting. That said, dude should shut his mouth about fighters who are bigger than him and quite frankly, better than him. Gastelum could wrestle the shit out of him, could tire him out or may very well just knock him out cold.
riiight, fighters should absolutely quit talking shit to each other. that's way out of line.

and everyone should get a trophy too

Who wants to fight, or get near the guy who has worms crawling under his skin. Dude looks like he got impregnated by an alien.

Back