Kelvin Gastelum: Conor impregnating ladies and not claiming them

There is no evidence the kid is his. That’s what I’m saying, no doubt they had intercourse. I’m pretty sure one of the articles said he’s open to it though I was only skimming so may be wrong. Legally he doesn’t have to do anything anyway.
Joe Rogan said he had staph, he is hit and miss.
What do you means by “he knows how that plays out” I’ve only started paying attention to Twitter beef since I started Sherdogging, what does that mean?

There is no evidence that she was “passed around” as you claim. Funny thing about the call of for evidence it does work both way. If he kid isn’t his then it’s an open and shut case. A simple paternity test will show that. As long as Conor’s willing to take one.

As Conor’s twitter beef with Kelvin goes i steal a line for Conor’s parrot fans “Conor will do fookin’ nutin’.” He was told to shut up and he did.

There is no evidence that she was “passed around” as you claim. Funny thing about the call of for evidence it does work both way. If he kid isn’t his then it’s an open and shut case. A simple paternity test will show that. As long as Conor’s willing to take one.

As Conor’s twitter beef with Kelvin goes i steal a line for Conor’s parrot fans “Conor will do fookin’ nutin’.” He was told to shut up and he did.
Fair enough.

Kelvin doesnt have the personality to be popular on a Sherdog. But I like his style. He's a straight shooter and has a lot of confidence in himself. I think he's been pretty classy about the fight's cancellation as well, even wishing Whittaker well. Not many people are doing that.

He's achieved quite a bit at a weight class above where he is fighting. People always complain when fighters drain themselves to have a size advantage, but Kelvin just goes out there and blasts people who are bigger than he is.
Yeah, but the ONLY reason he’s fighting at middleweight is because he is not professional enough to not stuff his fucking face and keep weight off responsibly enough to make welterweight.

I’m sure he has, my point was that Kelvin is usually a reserved person and being that he is managed by Ali, it appears that Ali is having him be more outspoken than he is usually known to be.

Maybe- but even reserved and quiet people bite back when they're insulted.

LOL @ thinking "ringworm" is caused by any kind of worm, "crawling" or otherwise. It is a fungus spread by as little as skin to skin contact, or contact with a towel, a pet can pass it on...(and then, staph is something completely different). I thought all this was common knowledge.

Then, again, Conor may have known (benefit of the doubt) and only attempting to joke around.

Literally zero evidence that the kid is his
She was passed around that night of social media was anything to go by. I doubt Conor takes the very obvious bait.
Do you ever post anything that is not defending Conor? Fans like you are why Conor gets made fun of so much these days

Low blow. But this is a grudge match I'd like to watch. I don't care about drama as much as I care about match ups.

I still remember the pre fight press conference between Eddie Alvarez and Conor. Eddie told us all way back then that Conor had 2 kids on the way. No one knew what he was talking about, lol. Now we do.

"Conor's having 2 kids and his girlfriend isn't haveing twins. You guys do the math"

I still remember the pre fight press conference between Eddie Alvarez and Conor. Eddie told us all way back then that Conor had 2 kids on the way. No one knew what he was talking about, lol. Now we do.

"Conor's having 2 kids and his girlfriend isn't haveing twins. You guys do the math"

That’s wrong
Mcgregor met Terri Murray in 2017 at the grand national, the Eddie pressers was in 2016

Do you ever post anything that is not defending Conor? Fans like you are why Conor gets made fun of so much these days
Yes.When stuff gets posted that is wrong I correct it, also why do I care if Conor gets made fun of on sherdog, how does that effect me?

As far as I know, no call outs happened, but I can't shake the laughter that comes from thinking about a WW bout between these two <45>

why do I care if Conor gets made fun of on sherdog, how does that effect me?

Thats what i am trying to figure out. There is arguing and then there is trying to white knight a pro fighter like you do. You seem like that fan that ran into the cage after the Khabib fight to protect Conor because he was scared for Conor's life. You are the type of fan that makes Conor look like a pussy you white knight him so much. The shit you say doesn't seem like something a fan would say. Its like something Conor's mom would say defending him

Thats what i am trying to figure out. There is arguing and then there is trying to white knight a pro fighter like you do. You seem like that fan that ran into the cage after the Khabib fight to protect Conor because he was scared for Conor's life. You are the type of fan that makes Conor look like a pussy you white knight him so much
Example of me white knighting?
Also I love how you cut out the first part as that shutdown your narrative
I don’t care what Sherdoggers think of mcgregor

That’s wrong
Mcgregor met Murray in 2017 at the grand national, the Eddie pressers was in 2016
You have no idea if its wrong. This latest accusation isn't the first one, that much is true.

Example of me white knighting?
Also I love how you cut out the first part as that shutdown your narrative
I don’t care what Sherdoggers think of mcgregor

LOL just look at every post you make. They all are basically "leave poor Conor alone. He is amazing".

Back