Kelvin Gastelum: Conor impregnating ladies and not claiming them

That's most likely not true. Take the queen of England and Conor walking side by side, and Conor would be the one being recognized.
Maybe if his adolescent fan base was the only audience sure. You over exaggerate Conor’s fame lol.

I like Kelvin from this stand point. He's respectable towards everyone from jump street but you shade / cross him in return then he gives it back to you and then some.
He ain't nobody s huckleberry.

Take out the royal bodyguards or whatever and the queen just looks like a non descript old lady. British people oberblowing the significance of the monarchy to the average person.

« Sterilize that belt »
That is just too funny.

I mean, Conor is right. Kelvin should never had been cleared to fight, especially against Whittaker who spent a month in the hospital last year when his staph infection attacked his internal organs.

Complete shit show

Lot's of talking from someone who's pulled out of fights numerous times and is very visibly ridden with contageous diseases.

Conor never pulled out of a fight, be that cuz of worms, weight cut or whatever.
But he’s a bitch made quitter with no heart .

He’s a manufactured fighter and an embarrassment to Ireland

<JerryWWF> here it is, the beef that nobody ever expected / wanted
Conor is right though lol

Everyone noticed he was infected and he was shaking hands and he had some on his hand lol

But you're right most of all... nobody wants this

Kevin should just stop talking, He's making himself look like a weirdo. Kevin has a low self awareness level , imagine yourself being in a naturally "buzzed" or drunk state .

giphy.gif

:eek: What the hell did I just see? :eek:

But he’s a bitch made quitter with no heart .

He’s a manufactured fighter and an embarrassment to Ireland

You take Conor way too personally. This is easily the 25th time I've seen you go out of your way to overdramaically bash Conor. What did he do to you?

Are you an Aldo fan or an Eddie fan? Or just hate Conor lol idc if you hate him, I'm jw why you're so intense. There are literally guys being given passes to cheat but you're more concerned with Conor... all the time...

Is everything really that bad in life that you have to cling to this so hard? I insist on knowing why you put so much energy into Conor.

Easily between 1/2-3/4 of your posts are about him....

Well, speaking with the Ariel Helwani MMA Show on Monday, the middleweight contender addressed his skin issues, admitting that he did have staph the week of the fight but saying that the UFC medical team had dealt with it and cleared him to fight.

While it certainly appears that the UFC was willing to allow Gastelum to compete with a serious staph infection, not everyone was as understanding, especially when Gastelum took to parading around with Henry Cejudo’s belt and declaring himself the undisputed middleweight champion because Whittaker pulled out to go into surgery. Most notably, Conor McGregorlambasted Gastelum on Twitter for his actions and his grotesque skin condition.

This didn’t sit well with Gastelum who fired back at McGregor with some very personal insults.

McGregor’s shot at him appears to have been the icing on an already terrible week for Gastelum. After flying halfway around the world to compete for a world championship, Gastelum then spent a week battling infection and antibiotics to make weight, only to have his title shot ripped out from under him just hours before the event. Now, Gastelum isn’t even guaranteed a title shot next as Israel Adesanya’s impressive win over Anderson Silvacould put him in position to leapfrog Gastelum.

https://www.mmafighting.com/platfor...n-gastelum-fires-back-at-leper-conor-mcgregor

anyone that believes that was staph has never had it before.. Facts

Kevin should just stop talking, He's making himself look like a weirdo. Kevin has a low self awareness level , imagine yourself being in a naturally "buzzed" or drunk state .

It's like when Jones goes off on smaller fighters for telling the truth lol

If it wasn't true, Kelvin wouldn't be so offended and need to lash back..

And he's also not champion and is treading Chael Sonnen/Conor level territory carrying around a fake belt.

Ali Abdelaziz: Conor impregnating ladies and not claiming them

Fixed, Kelvin is a laidback low key dude. Ali is out here feeding him lines and putting him up to walking around with a belt that is not his to put himself out there to get the people talking.

Paulie Malignagu said it too

Paulie Malignagu said it too

I’m sure he has, my point was that Kelvin is usually a reserved person and being that he is managed by Ali, it appears that Ali is having him be more outspoken than he is usually known to be.

Need to shoop Conor’s face on that thing on Kelvins neck

What do you mean by no evidence? The picture of Conor with his hand up her skirt? Has Conor submitted his test sample yet? If not why not?

Conor doesn’t take the bait because he knows how that plays out. The irony of the whole situation was Conor supposedly had staph before his first fight with Díaz.
There is no evidence the kid is his. That’s what I’m saying, no doubt they had intercourse. I’m pretty sure one of the articles said he’s open to it though I was only skimming so may be wrong. Legally he doesn’t have to do anything anyway.
Joe Rogan said he had staph, he is hit and miss.
What do you means by “he knows how that plays out” I’ve only started paying attention to Twitter beef since I started Sherdogging, what does that mean?

I thought it was funny. For all of the personal shots Conor has taken at people, fuck him if he gets a taste of his own medicine.

Don't forget: Conor was the type of guy to take a welfare check and live off the hard work of his girlfriend. Eddie was absolutely right when he said that welfare is best used by single moms--as well as people who physically cannot work.

Wasn't that long ago that Kelvin was working 40 hours per week and training two hours per night. I think he's earned the right to call guys like Conor irresponsible.

Lot's of talking from someone who's pulled out of fights numerous times and is very visibly ridden with contageous diseases.

Conor never pulled out of a fight, be that cuz of worms, weight cut or whatever.
When has kelvin pulled out of a fight?

Conor pulled out of UFC 200.

Back