Kelvin Gastelum: Conor impregnating ladies and not claiming them

Do I even need to point out why this comment makes zero sense if he was in fact gay why would you think he's jealous of Connor getting ladies...

<{hfved}>
I mean he's jealous of the ladies themselves. Not jealous of how many ladies Conor is banging.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

I don’t know who thought it was a good idea to let kelvin walk around with the belt....

Kelvin doesnt have the personality to be popular on a Sherdog. But I like his style. He's a straight shooter and has a lot of confidence in himself. I think he's been pretty classy about the fight's cancellation as well, even wishing Whittaker well. Not many people are doing that.

He's achieved quite a bit at a weight class above where he is fighting. People always complain when fighters drain themselves to have a size advantage, but Kelvin just goes out there and blasts people who are bigger than he is.
He isn’t fighting at middleweight because he wants to he’s fighting at middleweight because he can’t make welterweight. He missed it by 10 pounds vs Woodley and didn’t turn up to the weigh ins at all against cerrone he was that overweight. He isn’t against weight cutting he’s just horrible at it.

he said the word "leper" twice

how are so many people in this sport so bad at talking

Cage fighters sounding like old ladies in a small XIX century village.

Literally zero evidence that the kid is his
She was passed around that night of social media was anything to go by. I doubt Conor takes the very obvious bait.

What do you mean by no evidence? The picture of Conor with his hand up her skirt? Has Conor submitted his test sample yet? If not why not?

Conor doesn’t take the bait because he knows how that plays out. The irony of the whole situation was Conor supposedly had staph before his first fight with Díaz.

I have to admit, that Tweet from Conor was pretty brutal.

Don’t hate the player hate the game has been around for ages, as it rings true especially in the incel era

Don't know why McGregor is bothering twitter beefing with Gastelum. There's not a chance in hell McGregor would accept a fight with Gastelum for many reasons.
You dont have to fight someone just because you spoke shit to them lol its not beef either...they havent been tweeting each other like the other arguments we see from fighters lol

For responding to douche comments by mma’s biggest douche?

Nah, Kelvin just made me a fan.

That's all it takes for you to become a fan? Responding to Conor? Lol.

Conor on Sherdog would be like seeing the queen of England at the Mcdonald's drive through
Literally everyone in the world knows who the Queen is. Only neckbeards on Sherdog and casual post 2016 mma casuals know who Conor is.conor is nowhere near as recognizable.

Literally everyone in the world knows who the Queen is. Only neckbeards on Sherdog and casual post 2016 mma casuals know who Conor is.conor is nowhere near as recognizable.

That's most likely not true. Take the queen of England and Conor walking side by side, and Conor would be the one being recognized.

Back