Kelvin 5-4-1 in his last 10

Kelvin has earn the respect of all the fighting community........let's be honest....almost no one gave a chance to the guy, and he almost beat Israel...Israel even wining the title got a big piece of Humble pie.....

After this ...you could see the cracks on the armor, just like Nate exposed Connor Cardio.......
No one gave him a chance? what? Any real fan knew Kelvin could hold his own.

After the damage he took in that last contest, should he consider retirement?

He has some impressive names on his resume, but they are all old men, except Hendricks who might as well be an old man at this point.

Goes to show what a fucking joke Israel being a title holder and challenging Jones is..

Dude beat Brunson.. shot to shit Anderson and a blown up WW (who almost koed him)..

I have no idea how Gastelum and Israel were no 1 contenders

Retire and do what exactly? When guys like you say retire you mean stop making money for him and his family. Ridiculous
Career Earnings: $1,428,400

Help other fighters and become a cornermen?

I have no idea how Gastelum and Israel were no 1 contenders

Really? Who was better positioned than Gastelum at MW? Romero? He just lost back to back bouts with Whittaker. Jacare? He just lost to Gastelum. Kelvin beat Marquardt, Vitor, Kennedy, Jacare, and Bisping at MW, while only losing to Weidman. This was the right fight to make.

Lol @ considering retirement.

He's in a shark tank of a division, he's undersized and he's never been stopped once in his whole career.

Also, learn how to write a record, he has no draws so he's not 5-4-1 in his last 10.

He absolutely smashed Belfort on weed, fuck out of here if you're trying to take that win away. He's lost 2 split decisions in his career, fighting at a division where he was simply unable to make weight healthily.

His 3 losses are to Woodley, Magny and Adesanya. Took very little damage in any fight until Israel.

Get real.

Fighter: *loses a title fight*
Sherdogger: You should retire bro!

NUTRITIONIST. Either get back to Welterweight or lose a lot of fat and gain some muscle.

Hire a cook. DO ANYTHING

I think he's a tad overrated. He seems to get a lot of love on here though.

After the damage he took in that last contest, should he consider retirement?

He has some impressive names on his resume, but they are all old men, except Hendricks who might as well be an old man at this point.
he is not even in his prime you dimwitted demented twerp.

Kelvin has earn the respect of all the fighting community........let's be honest....almost no one gave a chance to the guy, and he almost beat Israel...Israel even wining the title got a big piece of Humble pie.....

After this ...you could see the cracks on the armor, just like Nate exposed Connor Cardio.......
Were you on Sherdog pre-fight. Israel was called a hype train, and many had Kelvin winning.

Oh the good old "as many losses as possible in the least amount of fights possible" equation to make a fighter look as bad as they can look. That's such a lazy trick.

lol. Kelvin is still in his prime, and Adesanya is a winnable fight for him. He didn't get it done this time but it was super close until the 2nd half of the 5th round. We still don't know how he'd do against Romero or Whittaker.

Lol- I cant tell if this is troll/ on purpose or what ?
I'll play as if OP is actually being serious.
A] not everyone can become champion
B] I'm not 100% sure but think Kelvin is like 27 with 19, 20 pro fights and has won 15 of them.
C] He can continue to evolve at his age and from here on out - has nice options at 2 different weight classes.
D] I dont know what ops idea is of Kelvin taking these "beatings".

This place never disappoints.

Let’s make it like the hunger games. If you lose you must retire. Winner keeps fighting until there’s just one in each division. Then we put all the weight classes together as a battle royale....winner then also has to retire

But seriously enough with the retirement talk after a loss. Their choice and if they can still be competitive (which he is) then there is no need

Everyone on sherdog was hoping and betting for him to beat Israel. Why are you trying to change the narrative?

After being beatendecisively fans still felt the need to shit talk Israel despite being dead wrong about everything. Gastlem got murked. It’s disgusting how Gastlem did way worse than everyone predicted yet you all are still praising Gastlem and talking shit about Israel the threatened and weak have their ways I guess.

Kelvin needs to get his diet in check and go back down to WW ... he can seriously do some damage there and even win the belt if his cardio holds up and he cuts weight properly

Dude just fought for the title - I think he is fine where he is if he wants to stay. He wrestled when he should not have - could have easily won that fight. His mistakes were mental, not physical.

Look at the haters. they live to hate what a life. These fighters put their health on the line for our entertainment and you entitled cry babies think ya know what's best for them. I hate betas

I agree with your overall points, but I've actually yet to see one single account that said Gastelum was winning that fight going into the fifth. The fight, according to "all accounts" was tied going into the fifth.

Eh, I saw like minded individuals who posted the same thought, and some who didn't. Kelvin certainly had the momentum going into the 5th, and overall, did more damage.

Back