Kellyann Conway accuses Bret Stephen of sexism in twitter post

jeffk

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I found this odd. I thought Trump supporters liked Trump because he spoke his mind.

Bret Stephens made fun of Carly Fioana for going to Trump Towers and kissing Trump's ass.

Now Kellyanne Conway, Trump's campaign manager, is accusing Stephens's (falsely imo) of posting a sexist tweet . She sent the tweet with accusation to Bret Stephens's boss. Seems like a really cunty thing to do. The kind of thing that Trump supporters are outraged about for being politically correct.

Last edited:
And the double standard train just keeps on rolling.

WTF THAT DISGUSTING STRAIGHT WHITE MALE IS DESTROYING OUR PROGRESSIVE SOCIETY

Not surprised that she doesn't recognize the difference between sexism and the opposite of sexism.

This doesn't deserve its own thread. But holy fuck. Trump's transition team member was trying to talk about climate change.

He said sometimes scientists are right and sometimes they are wrong.

We should govern by common sense and ignore scietific research on the subject. That was bad by itself. Then the dumbass ended the interview by saying...

SCARAMUCCI: But you're saying that you do, and you're saying the scientific community knows, and I'm saying people have gotten things wrong throughout the 5,500-year history of our planet.

https://mediamatters.org/video/2016...ate-change-science-isnt-matter-opinion/214816

No matter race, sex, religion, or creed.
No matter fear, ideals, hopes or need
Whatever your love, hate, indifference, or bias may be
Go to Trump Tower
You bend the knee

Totally sexist. He should have used a gender neutral, non ageist pronoun. That monster!

Carly Florina, setting an example for biological organisms somewhere.

That's what it should have read.

This doesn't deserve its own thread. But holy fuck. Trump's transition team member was trying to talk about climate change.

He said sometimes scientists are right and sometimes they are wrong.

We should govern by common sense and ignore scietific research on the subject. That was bad by itself. Then the dumbass ended the interview by saying...

SCARAMUCCI: But you're saying that you do, and you're saying the scientific community knows, and I'm saying people have gotten things wrong throughout the 5,500-year history of our planet.

https://mediamatters.org/video/2016...ate-change-science-isnt-matter-opinion/214816

No, this did not happen. It couldn't have.

Lol @ this bitch asking if it was appropriate or not. This isn't 2012, its the year of Trump and everything goes.

wait what? he's one of those?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back