Kell Brook vs... wait for it...

Kell Brook is a fighter waiting to be retired, he needs to be really careful who he signs to fight, as he may lose his eyesight.

Rather than whine about a fight with Khan, he would better just packing in.

Not the greatest opponent but it's at least a name. He should beat Horn pretty easily unless he's totally lost it. It's a good stay busy fight while he waits for Khan.

I don't mind this fight. Horn is not that great but neither is Brook.

I think its a fun fight tbh. The proper level which Brook should be facing as to not permanently be blinded.

With how mediocre Brook looked against Zerafa, this matchmaking does make some sense.

I don't think Horn beating Brook would be an upset at all. With how he performed vs. Zerafa, Brook looks like he's now a shot fighter.

Fight makes sense for Kell, he should beat Horn, hes bigger, more experienced.

Beating a guy who recently beat Pacman > getting ko'd by a P4P guy in casuals minds so it keeps that Khan fight alive plus it gives him more leverage at the bargaining table.

In the UK this should be a huge fight, no?

I'm OK with it. What's not to like?

Ideal fight for both for both of them. They seem to be about the same level, at the same point in their career, and have that UK vs AUS rivalry going on. Great fight IMO.

Both have one signature win and nothing else. Horn vs Pac, Brook vs Porter. Both are also big for 147, so I assume this is at 154?

Great fight for Kell

With how mediocre Brook looked against Zerafa, this matchmaking does make some sense.
i only ever saw the first 6 rounds of that fight, but he didn't look mediocre to me at all. was it because he didn't annihilate zerafa? or did he truly look like shit after the 6th?

anyway, i think this is an OK fight. but is it at 147? i'm not sure i want to see brook back down at welterweight.

Jeff Horns last fight was at 156.5 pounds so I'm pretty sure his WW days are behind him.

That was going up to meet Mundine somewhat halfway, I think 154 would suit him pretty well now.

Should be a good fight anyway, pretty well matched. Even a win for Horn doesn’t make me want to see him fight Crawford again though that’s for sure...

Fight makes sense for Kell, he should beat Horn, hes bigger, more experienced.

Beating a guy who recently beat Pacman > getting ko'd by a P4P guy in casuals minds so it keeps that Khan fight alive plus it gives him more leverage at the bargaining table.

In the UK this should be a huge fight, no?

Im not sure it will. brook is not a fan favourite over here, probably because hes only beaten one top fighter. His record is full of mediocre fighters, even his title defences other than Spence. People may not like Khan as a person, but at least hes challenged himself far more than brook has

Back