Ying Li

Yo mama
@red
Reaction score
Season 2 Episode 5

20 minutes 34 seconds in

Immediate Sher-bro alert!

He plays a bad guy thug

Update and *SPOILER ALERT*: At 39:15 the Punisher punches him in the balls then slams him face first into the concrete (KO).

Last edited:
This has Mayberry written all over it ---->

He's been in quite a few things hasn't he?

Yea he's done pretty well for himself acting wise. He has a good look for playing the scummy/thug type character. He had a pretty decent role in that Godless miniseries a few years back if I remember right.

He was in Bird Box as well. As a, you guessed it, a thug...
84050-34058-0.jpg

And in season 1 of Preacher as another thug...
latest

The Dean of Mean out here doing his thing.

Daily reminder that The Dean of Mean knocked out Forrest Griffin and beat Chuck Liddell

945ea1deae3f291900cb4af61e02bd06.jpg

84050-34058-0.jpg

latest
Oh shit I watched Bird Box the other night. I remember thinking that dude looks familiar.

He probably makes scale which is about $400 a day of shooting and at 3-10 seconds of screen time a role he probably make $400-800 a role so yeah totally loaded and doing well

I don't know if Jardine can act or not, but he looks like he would have been perfect for Sons of Anarchy.

He just has that meth, king of the tailer court, Marlboro Reds trashy biker vibe.

Whenever I think of Jardine, I think of that uppercut Alexander landed on him. Lifted him right off the floor.
9a41408765e8c65c4e090d7d0cb35b74abaa9b18442710c2b43e56d0206aff3f_1.gif

Then all the gifs that followed on these forums:

tumblr_m59pm11ilv1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Jardine has worked out a pretty good acting niche for himself, given his background. He was also in Breaking Bad and Inherent Vice.

84050-34058-0.jpg

latest

I didn't expect him to have the range of Dustin Hoffman. As long as he doesn't completely suck, I'm good.

He's been in quite a few things hasn't he?

Yeah, he's been doing the rounds as a random tough guy extra in TV/movies since he was on the UFC roster.

His best work was in season 3 of Breaking Bad.

He probably makes scale which is about $400 a day of shooting and at 3-10 seconds of screen time a role he probably make $400-800 a role so yeah totally loaded and doing well
His role in Godless was more substantial and he pops up in quite a few things, not sure why you're trying to shit on the guy, he's trying to make a living after being a fighter, I say good on him.

Back