Keine Angst vor Kraftsport!

Went to the psyciatrist yersterday. We had my medication changed. Going on 3 different medics right now. Let's see if it works out. lol

what made me curious: When I took my ritaline yersterday (haven't taken it for a longer period) the first thing I did was going to bed. A drug developed as a stimulant makes me tired. Actually I was tired, had slept barely 5 hours. But other people without ADHD get an energy flash. I go to bed. Nice. When I have slept sufficiently I don't get tired of ritaline to make this clear. Nevertheless it was strange.

Yeah. I'm sometimes like that with various stimulants, they just make me yawn. I think it means they're not a good match for your neurochemistry, but what do i know....

Yeah. I'm sometimes like that with various stimulants, they just make me yawn. I think it means they're not a good match for your neurochemistry, but what do i know....
That's why I try to end the medication on the long term.
Messing around with your body's chemistry is not the real deal. I even smell differently.

Had some serious problems the last days. My father finally decided to be the uber asshole again and force me to sue him for my living.
Yeah, that's exactly what I need right now. Things started to be better. Now this shit.

I also did not have the time to go to the training.
There's no hour in the day I don't spend with learning or beeing at the university.
I think it will end up in having to train just once per week.
Last weekend I was on vacation.
-.-

So, graedy had some thoughts on how to fit my training to my current time schedule.
As long there is improvement on squats, they will not be changed, but other lifts are going to be different.

ATG squats
1x3x115kg
1x3x120kg
1x3x125kg

Hope to break the 3x130kg next week, as it's my last PR.

BP (1 max rep set close to failure, 1 max rep set to failure, + 3 reps with a little help)
7x75kg
6x75kg + 3x with a little help

Between reps I do 3-4 chins to build up a rep sum over the training session.

25x30kg DB rows each hand, will do 40kg next time

My lower back still felt a little bit like needing support, so I did 25 backraises, will see I do more sets next time.

All in all it's a good feeling to be back to training after all.
When I got home, I was close to puking. It's annoying I am so much affective to high rep sets. Good thing I never want to become a body builder.

I bet I have a lot of senseless posts in here sometime this week

just a quick update on the squats:

1x3x120kg
1x3x125kg
1x2x130kg

Sadly I did not do the 3x3x130kg. Would have been awesome. Next week then.

This confuses me.
Did you do 8 sets of squats?
Did you manage 2 sets of 3 reps with 130kg?

um, no.
hehe, I was confused myself.
fixed now.

Adding the last training's remaining entries:

BP
1x8x75kg
1x7x75kg (+3 with help)

DB rows
1x10x40kg each hand

I was in a bad mood this day. After my squat plan broke my motivation went fubar. Shown at the DB rows. Yeah, I'm a pussy sometimes.

As I am currently training at one session per week I try to do some support at home.
I'll do sets of push ups and sit ups spread over the day to build up a bunch of reps.
Sadly I can't install my chin-up bar at my new home and the only location to do them here are for pull ups which don't suit me well. I'll do them anyways.
I also started meditating every day, which also needs a kind of training.

When I am working at home, I'll have a post in here where I note my current status over the day.

4x20 sit ups
4x10 push ups

Yesterday I was at the university the whole day, so only:
2x15 push ups
1x20 sit ups

Today so far:
1x15
1x20

Squats:
1x3x120kg
1x3x125kg
1x2x125kg
5x5x110kg
7x5x100kg

No 3x130kg for me for Christmas.
So there is some work to do.

That was some serious volume yesterday.
Are you able to walk today?

Walking on flat ground is a bit sluggish, but don't ask for the stairways :icon_lol:

Walking on flat ground is a bit sluggish, but don't ask for the stairways :icon_lol:

One week of recovery should bring you back to normal.
I still think that you got a good chance at winning or at least placing pretty good at this months conditioning challenge.
I would say you hit a new backsquat PR next sunday and frontsquat 70kg for 40+ reps afterwards.

I should've bet you're going to push me into this.
Let's see how things are on sunday, or perhaps friday.

Back