Keep On Doubting!

I haven't seen it was it worse than comacho....fight of the night contender?

If Woodley always fought like this he would have more fans. Very aggressive tonight.

We all know his racial whining is mostly shtick.

If we doubt him does that make us racists?
There are plenty of racists on Sherdog. They are just not man enough to blatantly admit it. They uses coded language to skirt the rules and not get banned.

nobody doubts his abilities he's just really fucking annoying

There are plenty of racists on Sherdog. They are just not man enough to blatantly admit it. They uses coded language to skirt the rules and not get banned.

This is true. That being said, and I don't mean to derail the thread with a separate topic, but a lot of Woodley's complaints last year were kinda baseless. He tried to compare himself to Conor but Conor is just a different' marketing beast.

Boom! Glad Woodley won.

I don't particularly dislike Till, but I'm so tired of this post Conor visualization bullshit. "I'm the best striker in the UFC. I'm the best fighter in the UFC. I already saw myself becoming a champ." Get out of here with that shit. Neither GSP, Silva, nor Fedor ever walked around saying that crap. Woodley doesn't either.

Also fuck Dana White for trying to undermine Woodley at every turn. Hasn't worked out well for him yet, though.

Woodley baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif
Woodley just isn’t likable! He’s missing that intangible for people to care about his fights.

loving all the woodley " fans " all of a sudden, right after he wins.

I will, no worries.

He’s a good WW. I’ve never denied that. He’s nowhere near GOAT contention, which a lot of you fuckboys claim

loving all the woodley " fans " all of a sudden, right after he wins.

RIGHT? If this was the staring contest I expected, no one would have his back.

Wait till (haha like the guy he beat) his next fight. They’ll hate him again.

After that finish Woodley is definitely going to start up again with his "he hasn't earned a title shot" bullshit every time a name gets floated.

Don't expect to see TyWo defend again until at least summer 2019.

Justice prevailed when Woodley won, but of course the racist side of the MMA community are now hiding behind the let's spam sarcastic remarks of everything being racist in order to insult him more. Some throw in actual racist remarks in there and try to slide it in as part of the sarcasm.

These dudes are hurt. Hurt by great white hopes failing such as Anderson/Franklin... Rashad and Rampage/Chuck and just recently Woodley/Till.

This is the racism that Woodley was talking about. Subtle and insidious, holding minorities to different and higher standards just so they can shit on.

Come on racists, let the anger and butthurt flow through!

Back