Keep it rollin.... Punk!

You’re crazy lol <Moves>

Lol Love oddball albums from bands famous for playing other style entirely different... Same with Bad religion's prog rock album, Morbid Angel's industrial experiment (It was so hilariously awful...) or when Discharge and Celtic Frost decided to go full glam metal!!

Pretty much the same. Growing up around new wave and all that 80’s stuff I like some strange music to Lol . Enjoy your weekend, off to watch some BKFC.

Last edited:
Pretty much the same. Growing up around new wave and all that 80’s stuff I like some strange music to Lol . Enjoy your weekend, off to watch some BKFC.

Thanks! We're moving to a new place along this week so don't think I will enjoy the whole thing much.
Hope you enjoyed that BKFC! <{JustBleed}>

I love what these guys did in the late 90s. Band name says it all!

Saw these guys live when they toured Europe with Indecision back in 98. They actually shared members. Both bands are shockingly and undeservingly forgotten nowadays!

Last edited:
Canadian punk, quite know but still the shit

Give it a google trad ... :D

French reggae-punk sung in shitty english with a thick french accent ... still dope !

They took quite the offroad on this one ; playing reggae stuff with everything still tuned like punk, saturated guitars etc, bits of artisanal dub ...

One of my favorite albums, it's somewhat unique

Last edited:
Back