Keenan leaves TLI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, now that I think of it, I tried to order a 'free' dvd from lloyd that I only had to pay for shipping ($6-7) but I got charged 5 times for it.

I emailed them telling them that it was charged for multiple times and they told me they would fix it. months later no dvd still

shady!!!

So let's start the list of those who either destroyed themselves or have come really close by being in bed with LI.

1. Luca Atella and graciemag

2. UG

3. Phil Proctor

4. Marcos Avellan

who else?

So let's start the list of those who either destroyed themselves or have come really close by being in bed with LI.

2. UG

3. Phil Proctor

4. Marcos Avellan

who else?

Don't forget DJ. Cmon, son!

Has Tim Creuder spoken up yet? Curious, caus he always had something to say in his testimonials that were slashed all over the web. Maybe he's just trying to keep his head down right now, like a lot of other guys (Alberto Crane, Rory Singer, Matt Arroyo, etc...)

Had an interesting conversation with Eubanks in which she said the guys that left the house in the middle of the night are cowards... Lol

Last edited:
Had an interesting conversation with Eastbanks in which she said the guys that left the house in the middle of the night are cowards... Lol

guy that owns the house carries a gun EVERYWHERE he goes. When would she leave? Remember, people don't kill people, guns kill people. Also, limp dicks don't rape.

guy that owns the house carries a gun EVERYWHERE he goes. When would she leave? Remember, people don't kill people, guns kill people. Also, limp dicks don't rape.

Well she never left, she is still with TLI and defending them. I asked her about Keenan,JT,Andris,Jordon.... They aren't haters but they are cowards according to Sarj Eubanks.

Well she never left, she is still with TLI and defending them. I asked her about Keenan,JT,Andris,Jordon.... They aren't haters but they are cowards according to Sarj Eubanks.

Wasn't Harbison leaving as well? Anyone have a complete list.. Rumore has it it was at least 10 guys/girls total at the moment.

2. UG

3. Phil Proctor

4. Marcos Avellan

who else?

Rhadi Ferguson is a devotee and defender of LI as well. Sad because the guy is incredibly talented.

It's pretty shocking and sad to hear that LI has people emulating him (DJ).
Harassing victims, promoting the scams, etc.. he's turning younger impressionable people into the monster HE is.

I'm just wondering where is David Avellan in all of this. I suppose he's a heavy kool-aide drinker as well?

At this point in time, if you've seen everything that people are bringing forward about LI and don't take a stand against him, you're complicit. I think believing that DJ and Nyjah are completely innocent in all of this is extremely naive.

I have never taken a stand for him. I have met DJ quite a few times and just can't attribute a ton of bad to him. I know Nyjah as well and she is good people. With the rumors out there, she is at worst a victim, but I am not going to ascribe guilt or complicity to a victim.

Look, the guy is not a good person, but my issue is ascribing those same faults to young people who quite frankly only care about achieving their goals thru hard work. Give them time to make other decisions. Ascribe blame to the person we should ascribe blame too.

Sorry, but I hope I'm not naive (do have a closer perspective on this than many), but I hope I'm just ascribing na

I have never taken a stand for him. I have met DJ quite a few times and just can't attribute a ton of bad to him. I know Nyjah as well and she is good people. With the rumors out there, she is at worst a victim, but I am not going to ascribe guilt or complicity to a victim.

Look, the guy is not a good person, but my issue is ascribing those same faults to young people who quite frankly only care about achieving their goals thru hard work. Give them time to make other decisions. Ascribe blame to the person we should ascribe blame too.

Sorry, but I hope I'm not naive (do have a closer perspective on this than many), but I hope I'm just ascribing na

Had an interesting conversation with Eubanks in which she said the guys that left the house in the middle of the night are cowards... Lol

I'm friends withn2 of them and going to a seminar with 1 of them soon. The word coward would not be how I describe them. Since they both can tap out everyone at that gym, I wouldn't motivate them by callingnthem out if i was at TLI. They are quiet and have made no negative statements because of character. While I would love for them to tell me the real story, some of these guys just trained hard, focused on getting better, and did not engage or pay attention to anything else.

2. UG

3. Phil Proctor

4. Marcos Avellan

who else?

Can someone catch me up on the UG part of this?

And Marcos Avellan, man, to me he comes off as looking the worst of all, like some kind of brainwashed fool.

Yeah it's easy to forget that a lot of these guys are basically kids. Even if they are top competitors, they are in their 20s and have never really been independent. They just replaced their parents with Lloyd. Lloyd pays all the bills and makes all the decisions, etc.

Even though I'm not much older than them, I'm married with a kid, I own a house, I pay the bills, etc. It does seem to make a big difference in maturity.

We should be ready to support them whe they make a move. It sometimes takes time

Can someone catch me up on the UG part of this?

And Marcos Avellan, man, to me he comes off as looking the worst of all, like some kind of brainwashed fool.

check out the end of page 16 and then page 17, if you are refering to the UG owners involvement.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f12/ongoing-team-lloyd-irvin-scandal-2407329/index17.html

I can fill you in on everything that went down from the main thread over at UG and what was said by fuzzy and snapple if that's what you mean

I'm just wondering where is David Avellan in all of this. I suppose he's a heavy kool-aide drinker as well?

probably somewhere icing his knee:

He is just as complicit as marcos in all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back