Keenan Cornelius (finally) has earned his black belt!

What? Are you saying it is somehow undeserved?

^ Sarcasm... Keenan at purple and brown has won gold at Worlds, Pan Ams, European Open, no-gi Worlds. There was nothing left for him to win.

Last edited:
1240138_10151844395064250_1038197013_n.jpg

That video was taken after his forest kumite belt test. Keenan had to run through the forrest down a path while random ATOS black belts jumped out and attacked him.

That video was taken after his forest kumite belt test. Keenan had to run through the forrest down a path while random ATOS black belts jumped out and attacked him.

lmfao:icon_twis

Well, it was about time.. now I'm looking forward to see him in BB division.

Will he stay at medium heavy?

I had a good LOL :icon_lol:

Who gave him his black belt, was it Andre Galvao. I can't see facebook from China.

Now it gets interesting. No more "blow through all the divisions and beat the Miyao's by an advantage."

congrats to Keenan! also, if you look through that facebook post, his girlfriend is revealed...and she is smoking hot.

It's DooKwang Jeon, you dorks. Look him up, he attacks the legs like Lister

Making fun of Korean names, what is this, grade school?

It's DooKwang Jeon, you dorks. Look him up, he attacks the legs like Lister

Making fun of Korean names, what is this, grade school?

Still a viral picture of the guy called 'Mike Litoris'. People make fun of names regardless bro, get over it.

Plus I didn't make the list, so don't be an arse about someone else writing down his name wrong.

Back